Built in a 700 sqm plot, inside the multi-award Praia del Rey Golf and Beach Resort, with private heated swimming pool, generous livings, 4 rooms, this villa is a fantastic destination for family vacation, friends meeting or golfers.
About the house:
It has a spacious living and dining room open directly to the barbecue area and the swimming pool.
It has 4 bedrooms (3 of which ensuite) and 4 bathrooms (3 with bathtub, one with shower).
The kitchen is fully equipped.
About the resort:
- it is a beach and golf resort.
- the golf is a wellknown 18 holes course, designed by CABELL B. ROBINSON, won several awards as well as the resort itself
Golf World Magazine 2009 : ranked 13# on the 100 Top European Golf Courses
World Travel Awards 2008 and 2009 : Portugal Leading Resort and European Leading Golf and Leisure Resort
Golf Resort of the Year and Golf Destination of the Year 2007 - IATGO Awards 2007
- there is also a 5 star Marriot hotel in the resort.
- the resort goes all along the beach. There are many entrance to the beach, one just 10-15 min walk (5 min in bike) from the house and other 3 min by car from the house. The beach is beautiful as it is a almost a wild beach . They have life-guards watching, but during days with stronger waves and tide it is better to take care with small children. If you prefer also in the other entrance of the beach,the sea is much more calm and there is a local bar-restaurant (3 min by car, still inside the resort).
- the resort has also a tenis center and a football field.
- it is very nice to walk or bike along the resort, specially in the end of the day in the golf close to the sea line.
- there is the Adventure Club close to the Golf Club. They have all activities from bike to 4x4 bike renting, walks, games ...
It is also important to have a car lot of nice places close to the resort can be visited. Also for eating out as the resort does not have many options. But they do have a small market to buy things to eat in the house and a restaurant in the Golf Club.
Just a few kms from Praia Del Rey is Peniche a typical fisher (and surfer) village with lots of good fish and seafood restaurants. This village is also known for the seafood industry, so it's possible to buy and eat at home.
Less then 20 min by car is Obidos, perhaps the most beautiful and well preserved middle age village in Portugal. They also have many festival and activities. There is also another nice small village nearby (Caldas da Rainha). Here there are many restaurants also.
As Praia del Rey is in the center of Portugal, 15 km from A1 highway it is also close enough to make day trips to other places like Lisbon (1hr), Sintra (1h15min), Fatima (30 min), Coimbra (1,5hr)
The villa is located in Praia del Rey Golf and Beach Resort in Silver Coast, one of the new jewels of Portuguese tourism:
- less than 50 min. from Lisbon.
- a great variety of atractions: beach, golf, wild landscape.
- surrounded by charm historic villages.
About the resort, the awards speaks :
- ranked 13# in Top European Golf Courses, Golf Destination of the Year 2007,
- European Leading Golf and Leisure Resort
But Praia del Rey Resort is much more than its famous golf course:
- a beautiful sandy beach (1,4km from villa)
- tennis center
- a Club House with restaurant and bar
- an Adventure Club that organizes all kinds of activities: from horse riding to surf lessons.
The attractions are not limited to the resort , quite the contrary. Less than 20 min by car:
- old fishing village of Peniche with its famous seafood restaurants.
- Lourinha, the Dinosaurs study center in Portugal.
- Obidos, the best example of medieval village of Portugal.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Nov 1 2013 - Dec 20 2013
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.