Villa Papillon rests within the Caribbean's Most Beautiful Bay! Surrounded by blue ocean waters and lush green mountains you will enjoy Island living at its best.
Small Grocery Store
The fully furnished Caribbean style apartment offers the convenience of a home with fully equipped kitchen, cable TV, Wi-Fi and available washer dryer. Each bedroom is air conditioned and has a queen size bed. Once per week housekeeping visit is included (more visits can be requested at an additional fee).
Watch the sunset over the private veranda while tree frogs serenade you and yachts sail across the bay.
Restaurants Within Walking Distance!
- Rainforest Hideaway: European/Caribbean Fusion
- Chateau Mygo: Creole, East Indian
- JD's Mangrove: Local Cuisine
- Doolittle's: Caribbean/Creole, International Cuisine
- Hurricane Hole: Casual Fare
- Boudreau Restaurant: Fine Dining
- JJ's Paradise: Casual Local Food and Dance Hall
*La Bas Beach is a short ferry ride across the bay. The ferry dock is located just a few minutes from the villa. The ferry runs all day and is free to patrons of Doolittle's Restaurant, otherwise there is a small fee.
*Trou Rolland Cove is about a 15 minute walk from Villa Papillon. It is a small secluded cove with a picnic area and dock.
'Once you land on Island, Saint Lucia becomes part of you.' Villa Papillon is a proud sponsor of They Often Cry Outreach a US based not-for-profit organization that is dedicated to improving the lives of at-risk and orphaned children in the Caribbean.
Of the many beautiful properties in Saint Lucia we chose ours based on Location, Location, Location! With the beach a stone throw away and the nightlife around the bend Villa Papillon has it all.
-The people are welcoming and the natural untouched beauty of the Island is unsurpassed.
Climb the Pitons, Zipline through the Rainforest, Go Horseback Riding on the Beach or Simply Relax in Paradise!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes||Any cancellation may be subject to a 3% fee.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.