Mountain Village Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Luxury Town Home, heart of Mountain Village, Ski-In/Out (Sleeps 10)
Gorgeous and all new everything! Let us spoil you as you visit Telluride - you will never want to leave. Stunning views, fabulous location and luxurious accommodations.
4 large bedrooms each with en-suite baths featuring granite counters, jetted tubs and steam showers
6 beds accommodating up to 10 people
Duvets and super soft linens with high thread counts
All new luxurious furnishings, professionally designed and extremely comfortable
60 inch Flat Screen Television in Living Room and 5 additional TVs in the bedrooms
Stereo System throughout home - speakers in every room
X- Box Gaming System and Games
Deluxe Kitchen with stainless appliances - extra wine fridge, trash compactor, instant hot water dispenser.
2nd Kitchenette with refrigerator, ice maker and extra coffee machine
2 Large Decks and Private Hot Tub
Heated boot dryers for up to 10 pairs of boots and plenty of ski and snowboard storage
Radiant Floor Heating and a built in house-wide humidifier - a true luxury!
Truly, every detail has been thought out so that you have a perfect vacation.
The house is a town home located on a quiet cul-de-sac and built into the side of a mountain. It has a one car garage and is on 4 levels.
* Garage with boot dryers, ski and snowboard storage, mudroom with plenty of hooks for jackets and such. Also on the entry level is a Master Bedroom.
* Master Bedroom # 1 - a true luxurious bedroom with a king upholstered headboard, deluxe linens with duvet, tons of storage with 2 night stands, and large armoire that also houses the television. Custom velvet drapery and a desk overlooking the gorgeous scenery complete this space. The bathroom has a steam shower, jetted tub, double vanity with granite counters and large walk in closet with deluxe cherry closet organization system.
Level # 2
* Bedroom # 2 - Another Master Bedroom with Queen Size Bed - featuring leather headboard, custom linens, and custom drapery. This bedroom has a desk, sofa, large flat screen television, night stand with lots of storage as well as a built in 12 drawer dresser and large closet. The en-suite bath has a jetted tub, steam shower, double vanity with granite counters. This bedroom accesses a large deck with stunning views to Mt Wilson and there is also a large hot tub on this deck.
* Bedroom # 3 - Two Twin Beds with custom upholstered headboards and down duvets. Beds can be combined to make another King if necessary. This bedroom has a flat screen, plenty of storage and en-suite bath with shower and large vanity. This room also accesses the large deck with the hot tub.
* Kitchenette - this level has a little kitchenette - a perfect place to brew a pot of coffee, store your favorite drinks and grab some ice.
* A closet with a Washer and Dryer is also located on this level.
* Beautiful Hardwood Floors and Large living room with a soaring 20 foot ceiling, tons of windows overlooking Mt. Wilson, large deck with gas grill, beautiful stone and tile fireplace, 60 inch flat screen television, 2 seating areas one with a sectional sofa and 4 swivel chairs near the fireplace, custom drapery and shades. Games, Stereo, DVD and surround system are also available. Artwork throughout the home is stunning and unique.
* Dining Room with 2 benches and beautiful table - seats 10
* Kitchen - cherry cabinets, granite counters, deluxe sink and faucets including instant hot water dispenser, cherry paneled refrigerator, dishwasher and trash compactor. Stainless cooktop and oven, built in microwave and additional wine refrigerator. Coffee Maker, blender, crock pot and spices also provided.
* Powder Room - another bathroom is also on this level - with deluxe tile and custom vanity.
* An extra large bedroom is located on the highest level and has two sleeping areas. This is a perfect spot for kids or a complete family. In this space there is a queen bed as well as loft space with a full size mattress - so 4 can comfortably sleep here. The loft is accessed via a ladder and trap door and inside the loft is a full bed, private flat screen TV as well as night stand storage. Under the loft, there is a game table - and a large picture window overlooking the living room and vista outside. This bedroom has an additional flat screen television with a x-box gaming system. The attached bath has a double vanity, granite counters, built in armoire and large shower. The bedroom has tons of storage with a 8 foot long dresser.
Mountain Village Business License #: 01856
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
About Diane John
After visiting Telluride both in the Winter for Skiing and in the Summer for hiking and festivals - we decided to make an investment there. It is simply stunning no matter where you turn and something for everyone no matter their age or time of the year. Life doesn't get much better than this!
Diane John purchased this townhome in 2013
Why Diane John chose Mountain Village
We wanted to be ski in/out and yet close to everything. This is the perfect spot - a minute until you are skiing and in two minutes you are in the Village Core.