Ramona House Rental Photos and Description
Single Level 4000 Sq Ft, 5 Acres, Views, 5 Bed, 3 1/2 Baths, Pool, Spa, Tennis
//Ramona Property Description//
Resort style experience. Five acres of privacy. Lush tropical setting on hilltop with view. Fully furnished 4000 sq ft (372 square meters) house with 5 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, 3 TV's, 4-car garage. Single level, one story. Sleeps 10 in beds/futons. Maximum occupancy is 18. Pool, spa, barbecue, covered outdoor dining area, patio lounges. Private tennis court and one flat acre for play.
Nice for singles, couples, and families. Great venue for vacation, corporate housing, and family reunions. Sorry but we do not accommodate large events like parties wedding ceremonies, and receptions.
// General //
* Single level, 4000 sq feet (372 sq meters) home on 5 acres (20,000 sq meters, 2 hectares)
* Ceramic tile, hardwood in living room, carpet in bedrooms.
* Fireplace in family room and master bedroom.
* Pool, spa, patio...very private.
* Lush landscaping around home.
* Hilltop with view.
* Large driveway.
* Four-Car garage.
// SECURITY //
* Gated, remote entry (remote control provided).
* Fenced (chain link), entire property.
* Four-Car Garage, remote entry for 3 bays.
* Doors & windows, low volume beep occurs upon opening.
* Sprinkler system in ceiling, fire alarm, carbon monoxide alarm.
* Fire extinguisher, flashlights.
// SLEEPING //
* Home sleeps 12 comfortably.
* Home sleeps 18 total.
* Master bedroom, spacious, 1 king, mattress & box spring. Sofa with single sleeper.
* Bedroom 2, spacious, 1 queen, mattress & box spring.
* Bedroom 3, average size, 1 queen, mattress & box spring.
* Bedroom 4, small, 1 double, futon on frame.
* Bedroom 5, small, 1 double, futon on frame.
* All linens, pillows (foam and feather), sheets, blankets provided.
// Clothes & Storage //
* Master bedroom, 2 walk-in closets.
* Three other bedrooms, closets and dressers.
* Closets & cabinets, plenty of space in kitchen, bathrooms, hallways, and utility room.
* Hangars, approximately 12 - 20 per closet.
// Bathing //
* Spacious, 3 1/2 bathrooms total.
* Master bedroom, separate shower, oversized tub, toilet and bidet, 2 sinks, 1 make-up counter.
* Jack 'n Jill bath, access to 2 bedrooms, shower in tub, toilet, 1 sink.
* Full bath, hallway, shower in tub, toilet, 1 sink.
* Half bath, hallway, toilet, 1 sink.
// Relaxing //
* Family room, leather couch, love seat, chair, chaise, fireplace (gas or wood burning).
* Living room, leather couch, 2 chairs.
* Master bedroom, couch, fireplace (gas or wood burning).
* Patio, wicker sectional.
* Patio, wicker couch, 2 chairs.
* Poolside, 6 chaise loungers.
* Outdoor spa, comfortably sits 8.
// Meals & Drinks //
* Kitchen, spacious counter with island.
* Kitchen, 2-basin large sink with garbage disposal, vegetable sink.
* Kitchen, 5-burner gas stove & oven.
* Kitchen, 2nd oven w/ broiler.
* Kitchen, microwave/convection oven.
* Kitchen, 2 refrigerators w/ freezers, french door and side-by-side.
* Kitchen, wine refrigerator.
* Kitchen, coffee pot (12 cup) whole beans/ground, toaster 4 slice, blender, tea pot, electric mixer.
* Patio, outdoor barbecue, gas 4-burner, lava rocks (better taste!).
* Patio, 2 tables available for meal prep, buffet, drinks/snacks, etc.
* Pots, pans, utensils, plates, glasses, cups, etc. all provided, place settings for 12.
* Ice coolers, various sizes, 4 total.
// Dining //
* Breakfast bar, seats 3.
* Kitchen table, seats 4.
* Dining room, table sits 8.
* Family room coffee table, 5 places.
* Patio, dining table seats 8.
* Fold-out tables, 8 foot, 2 total.
// Cleaning //
* Utility room, clothes washer and gas dryer.
* Utility room, utility sink.
* Garage, utility sink.
* Outdoor hose.
* Broom and vacuum cleaner provided.
* Clothes detergent, spot remover, bleach, fabric softener provided.
* Bath soap, shampoo, conditioner provided.
* Kitchen, automatic dishwasher, soap provided.
* Kitchen, soap, cleaning pads, cloth & paper towels provided.
// Waste //
* Kitchen, 22 gallon closed receptacles, motion-activated, 2 total: 1 for garbage & 1 for recyclables (paper, plastic, glass, cans).
* Kitchen, 2 garbage disposals: 1 in main sink & other in vegetable sink.
* Patio, 30 gallon closed receptacles, adjacent to Wicker sectional, 2 total: 1 for garbage & other for recyclables).
* Barbecue area, 30 gallon, 2 total.
* Garage, 30 gallon, 2 total.
* Outdoor, 2 large capacity 91 gallon closed containers for garbage, 1 medium capacity 60 gallon closed container for recyclables.
// Communication //
* High-Speed wireless broadband throughout home and on patio.
* Cordless phone with free, unlimited local and USA calls.
* Wireless/wired inkjet printer, HP 8600 Officejet, Prints/Copies/Scans, compatible with PC (MS Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP) and Mac (OS X v 10.8, v 10.7, v 10.6, v 10.5).
// Entertainment //
* Family room, TV, 70-inch LCD/LED above fireplace, DirecTV with ALL premium movie channels, DVR.
* Family room, entertainment center includes TV, DVD, CD, USB (music), Google TV.
* Master bedroom, TV 45-inch, DVD.
* Bedroom w/ futon, TV 36-inch, DVD.
// Recreation //
* Pool, 30,000 gallon, shallow area for small children, 20 inch - 8 feet depth, 2 water streams, slab bar with underwater seating for 3, unheated, summer (Jun - Sep) ~ 78 deg F (26 deg C).
* Outdoor spa, comfortably sits 8.
* Tennis court, ATA-certified, 4 racquets and balls provided.
* Table tennis (ping pong), portable table, 4 paddles and balls provided.
* General play, one acre is available at end of property adjacent to tennis court, no grass or landscaping.
// Weather //
* Plenty of sunshine year round, over 310 days per year.
* At 1800 Feet (550 meters) elevation, you are above the marine layer (low lying clouds and occasional fog that extends from ocean to inland, generally exists during summer months).
* Summer months (Jun - Sep) are warm to hot during the day. Slight breeze because of elevation maintains comfort. Night time temperatures may be slightly cool to warm. Rain is very rare.
* Non-summer months (Oct - May are comfortable during the day. Night time temperatures are cool. Rain (although minimal) is more prevalent during Dec - Mar.
* Jan - Apr (F): 66 - 72 highs, 37 - 43 lows
* Jan - Apr (C): 19 - 22 highs, 3 - 6 lows
* May - Sep (F): 77 - 91 highs, 48 - 58 lows
* May - Sep (C): 25 - 31 highs, 9 - 14 lows
* Oct - Dec (F): 66 - 81 highs, 36 - 48 lows
* Oct - Dec (C): 19 - 27 highs, 2 - 9 lows
// Terms & Pricing //
PRICING: For vacation rental pricing, click on the RATES tab or simply scroll down.
PAYMENTS: Payments can be made by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), e-check, or physical mailing of a personal/cashier's check.
RATES: The rate does not increase during travel seasons and holidays. There is, however, a minimum stay requirement during these times. There are discounts for long-term rentals.
CORPORATE RENTALS & SPECIAL EVENTS: Contact us for information related to corporate stays, special events, longer vacation stays, etc. We do accept Purchase Orders and can issue Payment Invoices based on specific requirements.
RECEIPTS: Electronic receipts are issued to the customer upon each financial transaction.
RENTAL AGREEMENT (RA): A RA will be emailed to you upon confirmation of reservation. It must be completely filled out and signed prior to rental. For vacation rentals, the RA must be returned within 7 days after reservation is confirmed.
RENTAL AGREEMENT: The RA can be signed and returned by one of the following methods: (1) print out hard copy, sign, and fax back to us, (2) print out hard copy, sign, and scan/email back to us, or (3) print out hard copy, sign, and mail to our address.
BEFORE YOU DECIDE: let us know if you would like to look at a copy of the RA before making a decision. We will be glad to email one to you.
RENTAL DEPOSIT: Deposit of 100% is necessary to hold/confirm the reservation.
RENTAL BALANCE: Not Applicable
DAMAGE DEPOSIT: Damage deposit is due/charged 7 days before the 1st day of your stay and is fully refundable within 2 days after departure based on the terms in the RA. Payment can be made by credit card or personal/cashier's check.
REFUND POLICY: 100% of RENTAL DEPOSIT at 30 days or more prior to start date, 50% of deposit at 15 - 29 days prior to start date, no refund within 14 days of start date.
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair accessible
We are a family of four: Camron, Ryan, Mitra, and Nick. A private resort feel in an area of San Diego that has a slower pace of life...yet still close to everything. Mitra and Nick actively manage all facets of the business. We enjoy working with clients to make the most of their Southern California experience.
Nick purchased this house in 2012
Why Nick chose Ramona
Privacy, expansive view, sunshine, conveniences of modern life. At 1800 feet elevation (high for San Diego) you are above the marine layer and a slight breeze keeps you comfortable during the summer. Surrounding vegetation together with plenty of windows affords a tropical feel.