|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Steps from Ottawa's main attractions, this unique property has a modern yet funky feel. Suitable for up to 4 adults and 1 child, its amenities will make your stay in the Nation's Capital easy and enjoyable.
The beautifully renovated kitchen has granite counters, a touch tap and dishwasher - a dream for any chef! All pots and pans, small appliances, dishes and utensils are included. The eat-in kitchen seats 4 for a formal dinner...up to 7 can be accomodated with 3 seated at stools at the breakfast bar. Why not pick up some fresh produce from the market and cook up a nice meal with family and/or friends?
The living room features original artwork, a very comfortable couch and 'papasan chair', a TV/DVD combo and a selection of books for your reading pleasure. There is a balcony off the living room.
In the two bedrooms upstairs, one has a queen bed with a high-end pilow-top mattress, the other has a simple yet surprisingly comfortable double bed. Both have ample closet and drawer space for your use.
The downstairs bathroom has a walk-in travertine shower. The upstairs bathroom has a full bathtub. Fresh towels and travel sized soaps, shampoo/conditioner are provided.
An in-suite high efficiency washer/dryer, iron/ ironing board and drying rack make it easy to do laundry while you're in town. Should you require, a dry cleaner is located nearby on Dalhousie Street.
The studio or third bedroom has a pull-out couch that can sleep 1 adult or child.
The south-facing back garden with patio and bbq.
1 covered parking spot included in the rental.
Originally from Toronto, I've lived in Ottawa since 1998. I'm a working professional. I enjoy biking and running on the city's beautiful pathways and visiting the city's great restaurants with friends in my spare time.
I'm pleased to open the doors of this centrally-located townhouse to out of town visitors on a short term basis.
Jessica Webster purchased this townhome in 2010
- 20-30 minute drive from/to the Ottawa International Airport (depending on traffic) or 45 minutes by public transit (35 minute bus ride + 10 minute walk)
- 5-10 minute walk to the Byward Market, the National Gallery, the Rideau Canal, Parliament Hill, the War Memorial, shopping at the Rideau Centre, the University of Ottawa and much more
- 5 minute walk to 24 hour grocery stores, liquor & beer stores (LCBO and the Beer Store), pharmacies, boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops, bars, clubs, movie theaters and bookstores
- You can also pick up a BIXI bike (for a fee from specific locations) and bike around the downtown, along the canal or Ottawa or Rideau Rivers....one of the best ways to see the city!
- A short drive away are many more regional attractions including the Gatineau Park for hiking, Chelsea for Le Spa Nordik or mini-golf, or Camp Fortune for skiing in the winter etc...
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||C$300|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.