Mauna Lani Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
This oasis within Hawaiian paradise is a luxurious and spacious, two-story townhouse condominium. It overlooks the world-famous Mauna Lani championship golf course. Unlike other condo listings, this rental is FULL SERVICE with DAILY MAID SERVICE, CONCIERGE AND FRONT DESK SERVICES, AND RESORT SHUTTLE.
The luxuriously-appointed vacation rental at The Islands sleeps four to ten persons and features:
* Over 2600 square feet of fully air-conditioned living space
* Three spacious master suites (king, queen, and twins), each with its own full bath
* Full kitchen, huge living room, and separate dining room with hardwood floors
* Home theater entertainment center with large flat panel TV
* I-Pod speakers
* Bicycles and beach equipment
* High speed Internet cable modem
* Full size digital piano
* Spacious covered lanais and outdoor patios with outdoor gas barbecue
* Steps to large swimming pool with waterfall, spa, and pool entertainment pavilion with BBQ
* Washer and dryer
* Two-car garage
* Daily maid service
* Free shuttle to Mauna Lani beach club, golf course, and hotels
* Crib, high chair, baby sitter referrals, Mauna Lani Kids Camp available
The Islands at Mauna Lani - 46 condominium townhouses spread over 20 acres of lush landscape - is centrally located within the world-class Mauna Lani Resort on the sunny Kona Kohala Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This is the MOST PRIVATE townhouse condominium in the Mauna Lani Resort (other townhouses are 2 to 3 times more dense and less private). Conveniently close to shops, restaurants, the beach, golf, tennis and racquet club, and the Mauna Lani Bay and Fairmont Orchid Hotels, this Hawaiian vacation townhouse offers the space, privacy and tranquility of a house away from home.
This townhouse adjoins a 2 bedroom townhouse (vrbo #80799)which together with this 3 bedroom unit can accommodate multiple parties/families.
Condominium guests enjoy:
* Discounted green fees at two champion Francis H. I'i Brown golf courses (36 holes)
* Mauna Lani Beach and Beach Club (private beach club overlooking white sand beach,restaurant/bar)
* Shuttle service within Mauna Lani Resort
* Concierge service
Keywords: Townhouse Condominium
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
What a treat to stay in your lovely home! It is so comfortable, beautiful and well-equipped. You thought of everything to make a fabulous vacation home. . . . We will treasure the memories of our time here.
Janet, Ed and daughter Tara enjoying a sunset dinner at The Canoe house at the Mauna Lani Bay Hotel.
Janet and I both grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area but have long loved Hawaii. When we first discovered the Big Island in the early 1990's, we found that within the Hawaiian paradise, this was a very special place. We starting visiting the Kohala Coast on a regular basis and fell in love with the Mauna Lani Resort in particular. Close to the activities of Waikoloa and the hometown feel of Kamuela/Waimea up the hill, we found Mauna Lani quiet, elegant, and spectacularly beautiful. The Islands at Mauna Lani, the complex in which our condo is located was built with luxury and privacy in mind, with spacious and logical floor plans, the most spacious bathrooms we've ever seen, and a quality of workmanship that was intended for executive homes, the original market for this project. We immediately fell in love with our unit in particular as it has a breathtaking view of the golf course, water element,and the Kohala Mountains. In it we found beauty, privacy and peace.
We enjoy relaxing in the luxury and spaciousness of our unit, together with its gorgeous vista. We use the access we (and our guests) enjoy to the gated Mauna Lani Beach Club which offers a beautiful protected beach and a great outdoor restaurant (with the best pina colada smoothies I've had!). The Mauna Lani spa and tennis club is a short walk, as are the new Mauna Lani shops. We enjoy taking guests onto the Mauna Lani golf courses, the South Course offers the signature ocean hole while the slightly more challening North Course passes through our backyard!