|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
This Historic Building is one of the very few Carriage Houses in San Francisco. The Garden and private entrance make this property a one of a kind! The exterior and interior are meticulously maintained for the most discriminating visitors. Owners are happy to purchase and stock your refrigerator for the first day arrival at your request with advance notice. Also fulfill any special needs for Newly Weds, Anniversaries, Birthdays etc.
Cancellation Policy is very strict. 90 days or before 20%, 60 days or before 50%, 45 days or before 75%, 30 days or before 100%.
House/Owner/Manager Rules and understanding.
Vacation Rental Agreement SFCARRIAGEHOUSE
In consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, of being granted permission upon our specific request to visit the property specified in this booking (collectively the “PROPERTY”) and to use personal property and other rights related thereto and other good and valuable consideration, we, the guest creating the booking and the party we represent (collectively the “Guest”), have read this agreement and hereby agree as follows:
I. Rental Terms. We agree to the following policies:
1. Check in is at 1pm and check out is at 11am or with prior agreement with Owners when making reservations..
2. SFCARRIAGEHOUSE and any agents or employees acting on behalf of and the owners of the PROPERTY (including the title holders of the property and/or entity owning the PROPERTY kept on file with their respective heirs and successors (collectively the “Owners”) are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Managers and the Owner are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. We agree that any other person in the property is the your responsibility.
4. If parking is included, we agree to only use the allocated parking space. The Managers and Owners are not responsible for any damage to cars or vehicles. Do not block your neighbor’s driveway. Any vehicles blocking their driveway are subject to towing from the city of San Francisco; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
5. Linens and bath towels are included, but there is no daily maid service. We agree to not remove towels or linens from the premises. We agree to pay for all missing sheets and bath towels.
6. No Smoking: We agree not to smoke or allow our guests to smoke inside the PROPERTY. If the Managers or Owners find evidence of smoking, we agree to pay up to $500 for cleaning.
7. No Pets: We understand that no pets are allowed at the PROPERTY. If the Managers or Owners find evidence of pets, we agree to pay up to $500 for cleaning.
8. Furnishings, Appliances and Decorations: We agree to keep the furnishings, appliances and decorations in good order. If the Managers or Owners find evidence of abuse we agree to pay damages.
9. The Managers and Owners can enter the PROPERTY as needed. The Managers and Owners will give you advance notice whenever possible, and then will ring the bell prior to entering.
II. Waiver: We, the GUESTS, knowingly, freely and voluntarily, for ourselves, as well as our heirs, personal representatives, our guests, successors and assigns, waive any claim or cause of action of any kind whatsoever from which any liability may or could accrue to Owners and any agents or employees acting on behalf of SFCARRIAGEHOUSE (collectively the “Managers”); to the title holders of the property and owners or entity of the property kept on file with the Managers, their respective heirs and successors (collectively the “Owners”); and assigns that arises out of or relates to visiting or using any of the PROPERTY. We assume all risks of injury to ourselves, our guests, and to our personal property, while visiting or using any of the PROPERTY, as well as in connection with any activities in which we participate during our visit. We waive any and all claims that we have or may have in the future against the Managers and Owners, in any action arising out of, relating to or in connection with our visit to or use of any of the PROPERTY, whether of actual damages, exemplary or punitive damages, consequential damages or otherwise. We intend for the scope of the waiver and assumption of risks in this paragraph, as well totality of this agreement, to be interpreted in the broadest possible manner and to be enforced to the full extent permitted under the law.
III. Care of the PROPERTY: We acknowledge and agree that we will be responsible and liable for any lost, broken, or stolen items left for our use in the PROPERTY and for any damages to the items or PROPERTY during our stay, including acts by us or any of our guests.
IV. Use of PROPERTY. We agree to only use appliances for their intended uses. We agree that we are responsible and liable for all damages, bodily injury and death that may occur in connection with our visit to or use of the PROPERTY and caused by but not limited to use of appliances (stoves, ovens, fireplaces, and all other appliances), or any other PROPERTY represented by the Managers. We understand that the PROPERTY may include terraces, balconies, windows, stairs, low railings, and sw We understand the risks, and will be responsible and liable for damages, bodily injury and death caused to guest(s) and any other persons visiting the “PROPERTY” as our guest.
Hot Tub on property is not for tenants use.
WE AGREE BY ACCEPTING THIS RESERVATION AND ENTERING THE PROPERTY WE ACCEPT ALL RISKS AND LIABILITIES FROM HAVING A HOT TUB ON THE GROUNDS, THE USE THEREIN. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER THE LAW WE RELEASE THE PROPERTY OWNERS AND MANAGERS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS INCLUDING THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE PROPERTY OWNERS AND MANAGERS FOR YOU, YOUR PROPERTY AND YOUR GUESTS.
Fireplaces (if included in rental). We agree to make sure the flue is open before lighting a fire, and use only the gas logs and gas lighting system.
V. Personal Property: We understand that we are responsible for our personal property if lost, stolen, damaged, or left behind in the PROPERTY.
VI. Reasonable Use: We agree to only use the PROPERTY as a private vacation residence. We agree not to allow the PROPERTY to be used for any improper or illegal purposes. We agree to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions of the community where the PROPERTY is located and to refrain from any activity that interferes with the quiet enjoyment of its residents. We further agree to abide by any and all applicable laws and ordinances of the jurisdiction where the PROPERTY is located.
VII. Release of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted under the law, WE RELEASE FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY the Owners and Managers for any loss, damage, injury, or expense that we may suffer, or that our family or guests may suffer, as a direct or indirect result of use of any of the PROPERTY and due to any cause whatsoever, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OR CARE THAT MIGHT BE OWED BY ANY OF THE OWNERS PARTIES. This release is intended to be interpreted in the broadest possible manner.
VIII. General Provisions: We agree that If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. BY ACCEPTING THIS RESERVATION AND ENTERING THE PROPERTY WE ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT. WE ARE EXPRESSLY ASSUMING THE RISK FROM OUR USE OF THE PROPERTY. WE ARE ASSUMING THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL HARM ARISING TO ME; MY PARTY; OTHERS WHO I INVITE; AND OTHERS WHOM MY PARTY INVITES TO USE THE PREMISES. WE AGREE THAT WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL PEOPLE ON THE PREMISES DURING THE PERIOD OF THE OUR STAY.
Upon checking in a valid copy of passport or government Issued ID will be asked for, along with verifiable emergency contact numbers.
I am a professional working for a major bio-tech company in San Francisco..
Allen purchased this house in 1971
This Property is truly enchanted and has completely been redone and makes a perfect warm and inviting home away from home. Its central location and proximity to everything and all that San Francisco has to offer is literally outside your door.
Total Privacy, Unique Setting, 5 Star quality or more throughout! Super romantic setting both inside and outside in the garden!
Conveniently located, this unique and “Historic Carriage House” in the Haight sits close to several trendy neighborhoods just minutes away. The Castro, Mission the historic Haight/Ashbury and Golden Gate Park are a short walk away from this beautiful property. Ideal for a romantic trip to San Francisco for two, this spacious late 1880’s private Historic Carriage House will provide quiet accommodations for guests who want to enjoy and relax after a long day in the city. This is truly a one-of-a-kind property that is rare in the city of San Francisco.
The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped and includes a dishwasher, microwave, full-size range with oven, full size refrigerator with plenty of cookware and utensils for those who love to get creative with their cooking.
Other amenities includes:
• Laundry closet with washer and dryer
• Iron and Ironing Board
• Private Safe
• 1 and ½ baths (1/2 bathroom upstairs, full bathroom downstairs shower only)
• High quality linens
• Secure Wi-Fi internet
• iPad/iPhone/iPod docking station
• Large plasma television with satellite service
• Two gas fire places (one fireplace in the downstairs living area and one upstairs bedroom area)
• Central heating
• Off-street parking for one compact vehicle (Rare in the City!)
• Private deck that leads into a peaceful lush and landscaped garden.
Living-room and kitchen and full bath located downstairs. Premium shampoo, body wash, lotions and hand soap. Bathroom features luxurious Rain Shower and Waterfall Vanity. Bedroom/loft area and ½ bath are upstairs which also includes a large walk-in closet and storage. Luxurious bath robes and slippers.
The upstairs offers a queen size canopy bed fitted with quality linens and pillows that will have you sleeping in total comfort. Skylights beautifully light up the house with natural light during the day and are equipped with total blackout shades for those who love sleeping in.
This property offers your own private entrance where you will enjoy peace and privacy while being close to an array of local shops and restaurants just blocks away and several bus lines literally outside your door! Fisherman’s Wharf, The Ballpark, Downtown and the Marina are all accessible via bus and underground transportation that are only just steps away.
Maximum 2 adults, not suitable for children or disabled persons, no pets, no smoking, maid service is not included.
Cleaning fee at end of stay is USD$175.00
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 25 2014 - Mar 31 2015
4 night minimum stay
Apr 1 2015 - Jun 1 2015
4 night minimum stay
Jun 2 2015 - Sep 16 2015
4 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$89|
|Weekly Cleaning Fee||$175|
Cancellation Policy is Very Strict.
90 days or before 20%
60 days or before 50%
45 days or before 75%
30 days or before 100%.
This is a private and secure property which has a quiet policy after 10 pm and up to 7am.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.