Rosemary Beach House Rental Photos and Description
4 Bedroom + Loft / 3.5 Bath - Sleeps 12
Coastal Cabana is a tastefully decorated and meticulous 4 BR +loft/3.5 BA beach home, located on a large corner lot in Seacrest Beach North. Feel free to kick back on the two large wrap-around decks, or enjoy the third floor sunset balcony, and the fresh breezes of the gulf!
Coastal Cabana’s open floor plan features a stylish living and dining room, and a gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. There is a large first floor bedroom, full bath, and laundry room. On the second floor is the large master and it’s stunning bath ensuite. There is a fun bunk bed room full of games and toys, a queen guest room, and a full bath on the second floor. Every bedroom has a flat screen TV! The third floor tower features a sleeper sofa, flat screen with Wii system, wet bar, and a half bath. You will feel right at home with the luxury linens and plush bath towels.
* Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed - 1st Floor
* Master Bedroom - King Bed - 2nd Floor
* Guest Bedroom - 2 Bunk Bed sets (4 Twins) - 2nd Floor
* Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed
* Third floor - Sleeper Sofa
Home / Neighborhood Highlights:
• Only One Block from 12,000 Square Foot Pool
• Home located steps from 30 a and an easy walk to the Beach, or take advantage of the Complimentary Beach Tram Service
• High Speed Wireless Internet, Flat Screens in Every room, Surround Sound, and Wii game system
• 4 bikes, beach chairs + umbrellas, beach towels, beach toys and boogie boards. Outdoor shower for an easy beach clean up!
ABSOLUTE PERFECT LOCATION, IN THE FRONT OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD! Just steps from scenic 30A, and one of the shortest walks to the beach, within the community. Seacrest North is situated in between Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach, and minutes from Seaside and Watercolor.
Park your car, in our private driveway, hang up the keys and ride bikes or walk to 9 restaurants, 2 coffee shops, bookstore, day spa and salon, nearby tennis and golf clubs, candy and ice cream stores, convenience store, quaint retail shops... and of course, the beach and pool!
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About The Owner
My husband and I , originally from Pennsylvania, now reside in Alpharetta, GA with our two young children.
The Owner purchased this house in 2013
Why The Owner chose Rosemary Beach
We fell in love with this relaxing coastal beach home, it's stunning open floor plan, hard wood flooring, and the large, relaxing decks on all three levels. Our home sits on a corner lot with a long, private driveway, and has an outdoor shower / rinse off area...so perfect for after the beach!
What makes this house unique
Our beach home is located in the front of the neighborhood- only steps from 30A, making it one of the shortest walks to the beach, or into Alys or Rosemary Beach.