Hear the crash of the waves in this spacious lakefront condo!
Large & sunny w/lake views from all windows!
* pillow-top queen bed in bedroom
* full size futon in LR for extra guests
* WIFI, cable TV, and DVD
* fully equipped kitchen with all cooking utensils
* coffee, espresso, tea, hot chocolate, and more provided!
* toiletries, fresh linens, towels, and all the comforts of home available!
* 24 hour doorman and security cameras
* gym, pool, and his/hers saunas available!
* laundry facilities on site
* Indoor garage parking available for $15/day
Location is perfect!
* 15 minute drive to the heart of downtown Chicago!
* brunch, pubs, live music venue, bistros, grocery store, gourmet coffee, within 3 blocks walk!
* cross the street to take one express bus to Magnificent Mile shopping, Grant & Millennium Park, The Art Institute, Sears Tower, John Hancock, and Water Tower Place (20 minute ride)!
* 3 minute walk to red line el station (30 minutes to downtown)!
* less than 15 minutes to the Swedish Andersonville district, Wrigleyville, historic Uptown, and more!
*a few steps to the beach or have a glass of wine 10 feet from the waves at the waterfront cafe next door!
*Edgewater is family friendly and very safe while encompassing many diverse activities!
* Loyola friends & family: my unit is literally next door to the campus! You cannot get any closer!
Check out time is 12 noon and check in time is flexible, based on your needs.
I am here to help with anything you need during your stay! Please let me know if you have any special requests.
Please write with any questions or to book!
I am a Chicago native here to provide you with southern style hospitality and any information you need about this eclectic city!
I love travelling and the idea of being a part of someone's home! I look forward to providing you with a place to call home during your time in our great city!
This unit oozes relaxation and comfort. Snuggle up with complimentary hot chocolate and listen to the nurturing sounds of the lakefront waves! Take a sauna, then watch the moon glistening over the lake, adding deep restoration and relaxation to your holiday!
The building features separate his and hers saunas and is ideal for commuting downtown by car or public transportation. An ideal location that provides solitude and excitement at the same time!
Edgewater is an upscale neighborhood in Chicago that welcomes families and encompasses diverse activities. Next to the beualtiful Loyola campus, Edgewater offers myriad types of cuisine, live music and theatre and much more, all within walking distance!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
May 1 2014 - Oct 31 2014
My Standard Rate
|The $55 cleaning fee is required to reserve the unit. This can be payed via Paypal or Chase Quickpay. The remainder of the balance is due upon arrival, by cash, certified check, money order, or Chase Quickpay.|
|Notes||Check in is flexible, but usually around 3pm or later. Check out time is 12 noon or before.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.