Fully air conditioned, this two-bedroom holiday rental is ideal for a family or group of four. The first bedroom is the master suite and houses a king-sized bed and a private bathroom. The second bedroom offers two single beds and is ideal for children.
This Noosa Heads apartment is well maintained and furnished to a high standard, as the owners use this rental frequently. Amenities include a single-car garage, a TV, a DVD player, a CD player/stereo, Internet access, direct-dial telephone, a furnished terrace with a barbecue and water views, a kitchen with a microwave and dishwasher and laundry facilities with a washer and a dryer. During your stay enjoy access to the complex's pool and close proximity to Hastings Street and the beach.
Guests must request Internet access upon checking in at which time a certain amount of usage is assigned to each guest; should more be required, additional fees apply. Other things to remember: no lift is available, so guests must take the stairs to access the apartment; no single-night stays are available and bookings made 30 days or more prior to arrival must include at least 5 to 7 days. Other tariffs and minimums follow: low season - 3-night minimum at $240 a night or $1,470 a week, mid season - 3-night minimum stay at $260 a night or $1,680 a week, high season - 5-night minimum stay at $375 a night or $2,470 a week and Christmas season - 5-night minimum stay at $460 a night or $2,980 a week.
• A mean temperature of 25 degrees Celsius means Noosa Heads is comfortable, even in the winter months
• Watch for local wildlife, such as koalas, birds and whales, throughout the year
• Wine loves have the option to tour Noosa Heads' wineries and sample the local wine
• Skydiving is a popular local activity that can be done during either the day or the night
• Fun stores, high-end restaurants and required conveniences are available on Hastings Street
• Visitors can look over the natural beauty of Noosa Heads from Main Beach's boardwalk and from Noosa National Park