|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
This stunning property is located in the entertainment area located on King Street West,Fasion District of Downtown Toronto. The condo is a few minutes walk from the Rogers Center (SkyDome), CN Tower, Theater District, Roy Thomson Hall, Second City, TIFF, the Air Canada Center, Metro Toronto CONVENTION CENTER, Lake Ontario (Harbour Front), and the Eaton Center.This brand new condo has modern finishes,and high ceilings. The building is also located on a street car line, so you have public transportation available 24 hrs a day, with subway access just a few blocks away.
Restaurants are too numerous to mention with cuisines including: American, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Thai foods, Greek, vegetarian and Indian.
Expansive floor to ceiling windows offer breathtaking, panoramic views of Lake Ontario and Rogers Center(SkyDome). Watch the sun rise AND set with fabulous south-southeast & North views.
Perfect for visiting tourists, business people, actors, students and new or existing Toronto residents looking for an upscale place to call home, in a fabulous location with stunning views.
A fully stocked kitchen lets you prepare your own meals or just a cup of tea at night as you watch the CN Tower change colors. Two bedrooms with queen size beds at either end of the condo provide privacy and a relaxing good night's sleep after an exciting day taking in the sights of Toronto
Our condo is in the middle of everything in Fashion district of Toronto has to offer walking time to most major attractions (as per Google):
- TIFF - 2 minutes
- Wayne Gretzky's Sport Bar- 2 minutes
- Second City Comedy - 2 minutes
- Princess of Wales Theater - 4 minutes
- Royal Alexandra Theater - 5 minutes
- Roy Thomson Hall - 5 minutes
- CN Tower - 7 minutes
- Rogers Center(SkyDome) - 4 minutes
- Metro Toronto Convention Center - 7 minutes
- LCBO Liquor Store - 2 minutes
- Fresh & Wild Grocery Store - 2 minutes
- Four Seasons Opera House - 12 minutes
- Art Gallery of Ontario - 14 minutes
- Eaton Center - 22 minutes
-China Town - 13 minutes
-University of Toronto - 16 minutes
This well appointed two bedroom, two bathroom corner suite is fully furnished and very upscale:
- spacious and well laid-out
- brand new hardwood floors throughout with slate in the bathrooms
- luxurious Fabric sofas and Chair
- 46' HD digital TV
- High speed internet (wired or wireless connection)
- Expansive floor to ceiling windows
- Spectacular views of the cityscape
- comfortable chairs in Balcony
A full-size in-suite washer and dryer are also included.
- Plush, queen-size (master) and queen-size beds
- High-end brand name pillow-top mattresses
- Luxurious 700 thread-count cotton sheets
- Granite counter tops and quality bathroom fixtures
- Soaker tub with shower in both bathrooms
- Fluffy, high quality towels
- Our fully-equipped, modern kitchen has granite counter tops and everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal:
- Porter & Charles 5 element gas range
- Porter & Charles dishwasher
- Stainless steel toaster
- Stainless steel WMF pots and pans
- Royal china dinnerware set
- All cooking utensils, cutlery and glassware
- A selection of gourmet coffees, teas and cocoas are complimentary
- Comfortable chair
The complex boasts a superb array of amenities, fitness center, his and her saunas. One parking stall and visitor parking for your guests is available at additional cost. There is also additional covered pay parking across the street.
The building is fully secured, with key/fob controlled access, gated underground parking and 24 hour security.
- 50% deposit with reservation. Balance due 21 days prior to check-in.
- Deposits / per-payments 75% refundable with 60+ days notice, non-refundable if less than 60 days notice or early departure.
Pets and Smoking
- It is a non-smoking, pet free suite.
My wife and I have been living in Toronto for the last 12 years. we love to live in metropolitan area and explore different cultures and socialize with people.
The location is the best in Toronto. You are steps away from Union Station, sports venues such as the hockey arena (Air Canada Center) and the baseball dome (Rogers Center). The CN tower is also around the corner and visible from the pool deck. The entertainment district offers live theater, concert halls and some of the best restaurants Toronto has to offer. The harbourfront is a 5 minute walk from the building.
Located in entertainment districts,Walk to everything. You have the city and the harbourfront at your door step.
THE APARTMENT WAS WELL SITUATED, CLOSE TO ALL THE ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVIES, BUT IT WAS NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES WE SAW ON THE WEBSITE. WAS A BIT DISAPPOINTED.
Location is excellent for any type of restaurant, every nationality and price range is nearby. Owner friendly and easy to deal with. Parking in building is a big plus. View is fabulous.
Our week vacation in this condo was perfect. The owner Majid was available from the time we booked to departure. The condo was spacious, clean and equipped with everything you need, just like home. And the view of the CN Tower from 33rd floor was amazing. Location was great, walking distance to just about everything we want to see, plenty of places to eat and shop. Definitely will book with Majid again.
Same building as a previous stay but a different room, same level of comfort! The apartment was clean, well maintained, and I would highly recommend it. There wasn't any laundry soap in this apartment, but there was a Shoppers Drug mart nearly across the street. Very close to a food market and great restaurants.
I had such a great previous stay in one of Majid's properties that I used his apartment again. This apartment was just as clean and spacious, with a great view! I had a client staying in the building as well and they had a fantastic experience.
Good location, very close to everywhere. The owner is very nice and reliable. condo is clean, neat, and has everything you need. Excellent view to the tower and central Toronto.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - May 31
5 night minimum stay
Sep 1 - Sep 30
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||C$400|
|One Time Cleaning Fee||C$120|
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If the Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows on written requests only.
100% if cancelled_60_ days prior to the Check-in Date
60% if cancelled up to _30_ days prior to the Check-in Date
Non-refundable, in the cases, where less than 30 days
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.