Pinecrest Lake Townhome Rental Photos and Description
3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, sleeps 8
3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, sleeps 8. Pinecrest Resort Lakefront 3 BR Townhome.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Why Cecelia Robedda chose Pinecrest Lake
We bought here because we love the Poconos. It is 5-10 degrees cooler than the nearby metropolitan areas. In the summer there is a great pool with a water slide, a sandy beach on the lake with lifeguards, canoeing on the lake, rafting on the Lehigh, bicycling and hiking in the nearby parks. In the winter, there is plenty of skiing, both downhill and crosscountry, and snow tubing.
What makes this townhome unique
Spend your next vacation in a three bedroom townhome overlooking the lake in beautiful Pinecrest Lake Golf and Country Club Resort.
• Beautiful Lakefront View within walking distance to pool, beach, trails and tennis courts
• Sleeps 8, Three bedrooms, 1 Queen Master, 2 Twins, 1 Double, Pull-Out Sofa in Living Room
• Eat in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Range with Oven, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster
• Dining Area with Dining Table (seats 6)
• Living Area has sofa, two chairs, Fireplace, TV, VCR,
• WiFi (throughout home)
• 2.5 Bathrooms
• Washer, Dryer
• No Pets, No Smoking
Pinecrest Lake offers boating, fishing, tennis, swimming (Olympic Size pool and baby pool)and hiking all on the property. In the winter the hiking trails become cross country ski trails. Snow mobiles, snowshoeing, and ice skating are also available in winter. Nearby the Jack Frost, Camelback, and Big Boulder ski areas are fifteen minutes away. Fall Foliage attracts visitors in the early fall while late fall attracts hunters in hunting season. Stock Car Race fans will be attracted to the Pocono Raceway which is right around the corner. The Crossings Outlet Center is a favorite for shoppers and the area abounds with antique and gift shops. And if you just want to relax and breath the pine scented air that’s fine too!