Two storey artists residence set high on hill with panoramic tree filtered views from main beach across to Aireys Inlet lighthouse and beyond. Living areas open to a sundeck with gas BBQ and 180 degree views. You may see koalas in adjacent tree tops. Modern decor with many original contemporary artworks.
Upstairs: Accommodation for 6 people (3 bedrooms-1 queen, 1 double, 2 singles and a 2 way bathroom. Open plan living/dining area with polished floors and full height windows capturing the morning sunrise. Plasma TV, DVD, CD player, electric cooker, split system air con/heater, ample built-in robes in each bedroom, leather lounge.
Downstairs: separate entrance, perfect for 1 or 2 persons, open plan studio style with kitchenette (microwave), bathroom, double bed, leather lounge, TV, laundry.
All this and only a 15 minute walk to the main beach and shops.
SUMMER WEEKLY BOOKINGS ONLY
26th Dec - 31st Jan & Easter - $2500 per week
$800 bond and $25 booking fee
Linen, towels and tea towels are NOT supplied
• Lorne is a popular holiday destination for families and groups along the Great Ocean Road
• Coastal town with plenty of attractions including swimming, fishing and bush walking/hiking
• Take advantage of rugged ocean and coast landscaped on one side, contrasted with rolling hills and the Otway Ranges on the other side
• Walk to the main beach, cafes and restaurants in a matter of minutes
• Only 2 hours away from Melbourne and 90km from Avalon Airport
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Dec 26 2014 - Jan 31 2015
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Australian Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.