The Meadowlark Inn is your home away from home. Nine of our guest rooms have two queen size beds equipped with luxurious memory foam mattress toppers for the most comfortable night's sleep, large private bath, air conditioning, wifi, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, cable tv, dvd, microwave, mini refrigerator, telephone, table & two chairs. There are two entrances in each of these nine rooms - a front door and rear sliding glass doors that lead to a lounging deck. (rooms 1-9)
Two of our rooms have one queen size bed and all the same amenities listed above. (rooms 10 & 11)
One of our rooms is a private suite (room 12) - there is a living room (with queen size pull-out couch), dining area, kitchenette (with refrigerator, toaster oven, and microwave), bedroom with queen size bed (equipped with luxurious memory foam), two cable tvs, dvd, iron, ironing board, hair dryer and large bath.
• Great for families and friends traveling together: our lobby is perfect for family and friends to hang out and relax together! It's just like your 'home away from home'!
• Park-like backyard! take advantage of our beautiful backyard - We have a brand new outdoor pavilion, complete with living room, dining area, barbeque and bar! Have your next party or family reunion at our inn! Barbeque on our grill, stroll through our gardens or play a game of baseball on our own private backyard baseball field.
• Continental Breakfast: each morning between 7:30 & 10:00 a complimentary continental breakfast buffet is served in our lobby.
• Dvd players in every room. Free movies to choose from in our lobby.
• Handicapped-accessible room (room 9).
• Complimentary high speed internet access in the lobby and complimentary wifi available in all of our rooms.
Bring your team, take all 12 rooms and have your team party on our beautiful property.
For up to date availability check our website.
Our family booked the entire inn for a reunion and we were so happy we did. Tina and George were wonderful hosts, breakfast was delicious (ask for the waffles) and the backyard was perfect for our group. The pavilion is beautiful and worked out perfectly for our dinner party and for just relaxing. We even got to play a game of baseball on their field! A group of us hung out by the fire pit every night and it couldn't have been more perfect. Hopefully we will be back up in the area soon!
The Meadowlark Inn is a warm and inviting 12-room Inn right outside Cooperstown, NY. Located on US 20, in East Springfield, it's just 5 miles from the Glimmerglass Opera house. This lovely new country inn is centrally located to all the wonders of the area. We are only 11 miles to the Baseball Hall of Fame. Take the family swimming at Lake Otsego's beautiful beach at Glimmerglass State Park just 3 miles away.
We are surrounded by rolling hillside meadows, beautiful farms and open quiet, park-like grounds. Last season, our new backyard baseball field was a hit with our guests. We are the only inn in the area with a little league baseball field right on our own property! Why not play a game while you're here!
Whether it's relaxing outside your room on the deck overlooking the gardens, a great night's sleep on our comfortable beds, playing a game of volleyball, wiffleball, or baseball, barbequing in our beautiful backyard, or just reading a book in our cozy lobby, your vacation at The Meadowlark Inn is an experience we know you will want to repeat. There is free internet access in our lobby and WiFi in all of our rooms. A complimentary continental breakfast buffet consisting of a fresh fruit salad, Belgian waffles, muffins, bagels, pastries, raisin bread, hard boiled eggs, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, coffee, juice and herbal tea is included with your stay.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 22 2015 - Sep 6 2015
1 night minimum stay
ALL RATES ABOVE ARE PER ROOM. We have 12 rooms and each room is rented individually. Rates are from $100 - $149/night per room for regular rooms and $135 - $165/night for our suite depending on time of year. Please call for rates.
We are sorry, but Induction Weekend 2015 is fully booked.