This delightful one-bedroom holiday house provides an oasis of calm in Lorne, only a 10-minute walk to the main beach and shops. You’ll enjoy views across the bay to pier from a large front deck. The rental sleeps four with a queen-size bed and a foldout sofa, ideal for a small family wishing to discover the Great Ocean Road.
Amenities include a microwave, open fire (and wood), electric heating, reverse cycle air conditioning, claw-foot bath, washing machine, under-cover parking, fully-equipped kitchen, DVD player, LCD TV and CD player.
Your pets are most welcome at this Lorne cottage by the beach! Watch them play in the beautiful garden as you relax in a quiet location, removed from the hustle and bustle of the main street but within walking distance to all attractions.
For your safety, the large ocean-facing deck is lockable as is the pet enclosure under the house.
- Nightly rate $170 min 2 nights (Public holidays minimum 3 nights)
- 1 Feb to 30 April, 1 Oct to 21 Dec $1190 per week
- 1 May to 30 Sept $1190 per week
SUMMER HOLIDAY RATES (minimum booking 1 week)
- 26th Dec - 31st Jan $1575 per week
Linen, towels and tea towels NOT supplied
*$500 bond and $25 booking fee
• Lorne is a popular holiday destination for families and groups along the Great Ocean Road
• Coastal town with plenty of attractions including swimming, fishing and bush walking/hiking
• Take advantage of rugged ocean and coast landscaped on one side, contrasted with rolling hills and the Otway Ranges on the other side
• Walk to the main beach, cafes and restaurants in a matter of minutes
• Only 2 hours away from Melbourne and 90km from Avalon Airport
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 26 2014 - Jan 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
|extra night: AU$ 215|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Australian Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.