Wears Valley Cabin Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedroom 3 Bath With AMAZING Mountain Views And Secluded! Perfect Location!
Unbelievable September Special just $100 Weeknights! 'Paradise View' is a private and secluded cabin with magnificent mountain views yet only five miles from Pigeon Forge! Located just off of scenic Wears Valley Road, the cabin is easy to find and centrally located to all the Great Smoky Mountain area attractions!
*Game Room - Xbox 360, Pool Table, Flat Screen TV, Dart Board
* Cable Television - 4 Flat Screen TV with DVD players
* Custom stoned seasonal gas log fireplace
* Covered back porch with hot tub and mountain views
* Charcoal grill
* Fully equipped kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances
* Custom stone kitchen island
* Hardwood floors throughout the cabin
* Washer & Dryer
* Cathedral Ceilings
* Two Master Suites- one on main level and one upstairs.
* Upstairs Master with separate deck to enjoy breathtaking sunsets and mountain views
*Open kitchen, dining, and living room area - great for entertaining
**Main Level** Kitchen, living room with sofa sleeper, dining room, game room, master suite, laundry room and additional full bathroom
**2nd Floor** Master suite with King size bed, beautifully decorated bathroom, and private deck to take in the views
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
About Danny and Tara Orr
Danny and Tara Orr are the owners of Paradise Ridge Cabin Rentals. Just recently married we have always enjoyed the mountains and staying at various cabins. We are blessed with the opportunity to have purchased this cabin and want to share it with you!
Danny and Tara Orr purchased this cabin in 2013
Why Danny and Tara Orr chose Wears Valley
The name of this cabin explains exactly what the cabin is! The view is breathtaking and the cabin is Paradise! It is centrally located in Wears Valley which is the most peaceful area in the Smoky Mountains but is 5 miles away from Pigeon Forge and also conveniently located to Townsend where hiking, tubing, and Cades Cove is located.