Highlands Reserve Villa Rental Photos and Description
The villa offers...
• 5 bedrooms (3 double and 2 twin) and three bathrooms.
• Televisions in all bedrooms.
• Private pool with magnificent views over golf course, spacious seating area with 4 sun loungers, table, 4 chairs and large parasol.
• Full air conditioning plus ceiling fans in family room and Master bedroom.
• A newly decorated and furnished villa in fresh, bright colours.
• High speed wireless internet.
• Free US and International phone calls.
• Nintendo Wii in living area, a selection of games and books for the whole family.
• Games room with air hockey, fooseball table and television.
• 37' LCD T.V in living area.
• A selection of games and books for all ages are provided for you to enjoy.
• Barbeque can be provided at extra cost.
• Travel cot and highchair available if requested.
Family room with large TV and Nintendo Wii with games.
Bookshelf packed with a variety of books and games for both adults and children
Large dining room with formal seating for 6 and additional seating area.
Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar.
Additional breakfast nook with seating for up to 4.
Laundry room with washer and dryer.
Second master bedroom with full size bed and en-suite.
Swimming pool (heated at additional cost) with poolside furniture.
Master bedroom with king size bed and large en-suite
Queen size bedroom
Two twin bedrooms-one with Disney theme to delight children.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
Why Jean chose Highlands Reserve
We have holidayed in our villa at various times of the year (Christmas, Easter, and Summer) and thoroughly enjoyed our stay each time. We love our villa because it is situated in an ideal, peaceful location. The villa is bright and spacious enough to comfortably house 10 guests. It is a great place to return to after a long day out in the Florida sun/shopping malls/theme parks. We have a fabulous shopping centre (The Berry Centre) 5 minutes by car with a lovely supermarket, a great chinese takeway, several other restaurants/bars and other stores. This is a great place if you don’t want to travel far for an evening meal and if you fancy a few drinks it’s a pleasant 20 minute walk home through the well-lit estate. The Highlands Reserve Golf course is highly rated and at your back door. There are many other golf courses, shopping centres and of course theme parks only a short drive from the villa. Our villa is the perfect place to base yourself for an enjoyable vacation in Orlando.