Amelia Island Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Townhome, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Our two-story townhome is a particularly bright and cheery -- and welcoming -- corner unit. With light coming in from two sides. And complete privacy from the deck (see last picture). Come on down to our:
- two story villa in Forest Ridge Village. With two baths.
- freshly painted
- gloriously comfortable new furniture
- appliances that still shine like new
- secluded deck shaded by majestic, moss-draped live oaks
- swimming pool for all in the complex to enjoy
- shaded playground for the little ones
- newly resurfaced tennis courts
- Pets welcome -- within limits!
- just a four minute stroll to the beach. Three minutes to the
sand dunes -- and another minute over them on the boardwalk.
- wireless internet connection. So bring on your iPad2's!, as
well as your laptops.
We're only 35 minutes from the airport in Jacksonville. And under three hours from Disney World.
We're ready to book your stay!
If nobody is checking in on the day you are checking out, you don't need to worry about rushing yourself out the door by noon. You may take your leave on 'island time.'
The same goes for the day of your arrival. If nobody is checking out that day, you are welcome to arrive earlier than the usual 4 p.m. check-in time.
- Queen in one bedroom, twins in the other
- Sofabed in living room. Opens to a queen sized bed
- 27' Cable TV, VCR, Stereo in living room
- 21' Cable TV
- 27' Cable TV in Twin bedroom
- Linens provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with:
-- the expected dishes, glassware, and flatware
-- great quality pots and pans
-- knives that actually cut
-- microwave, coffee pot, toaster oven, blender -- the works.
-- starter paper products.
- Beach chairs.
Historic downtown Fernandina (covering a 50-block area) is full of charm, gas lanterns, and 19th buildings. Even some cobblestones. And the shrimp boats which have defined our heritage for hundreds of years are still here and serving us daily. Side by side with the charter boats (fishing and sightseeing excursion opportunities abound). There are even pelicans at the right time of year. The beaches aren't crowded. And traffic is a non-issue. Heaven!
State Business License: AC#6086873
City Resort Rental Dwelling Permit: 3517
- children welcome
- pets considered
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the owner
The folks who are spending the winter in our unit don't have a computer, and they never plan to own one, so they won't be submitting a comment. But, they assure me that they love it. This is their second winter and they have already signed up for next year. I keep asking: "Are you sure you have everything you need? The answer is always Yes. "Is there anything I need do, or add, or change?" And the answer is always No. I won't submit their long list of accolades. Their repeated re-renting kinda' speaks for itself, don't you think?
I'll get around to uploading a photo --- someday. Maybe.
The sand and the sea...
The history of our island, going back some 5,000 years if you wish --- or maybe only back as far as 1562 when the French first found us.