|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
One of the best kept secrets at the Sonesta Coconut Grove hotel is finally out! The largest Penthouse available for short-term rent on the exclusive Owners-only floor can now be yours. The moment you step into the foyer, you will feel like you've stepped into your own private home in the sky! The large, open spaces and expansive windows have unparalleled views of the city, Biscayne bay and beautiful greenery. Here, you will have complete privacy and be able to enjoy all of the amazing ameneties this wonderful hotel has to offer. It is truly the best of both worlds!
Highlights of the apartment:
- Take in the city views from your own private Lanai, or beautiful ocean views from your wraparound terrace
- Gorgeous sunsets and spectacular city lights in the evening
- Newly upgraded kitchen and bathrooms
- Master bedroom features two walls of floor-to-ceiling glass
- Professionally decorated
Hotel Amenities are available to you:
- 8th floor pool deck with endless views of the bay.
- 2 restaurants, including Panorama Restaurant, which features some of the best Peruvian food in the Grove, and Peacock Garden Cafe- set in a beautiful tropical garden.
- The fitness center, 2 squash courts and business center, plus optional Room Service if you feel like staying in.
- Full time concierge Service available to assist you with all your arrangements.
(No Parties or events permitted on premises and will be strictly enforced- Thank You.)
Stuff to do within walking distance:
Coconut Grove has so much to offer. Trendy Cafes, art galleries, shopping, nightlife, parks, and boating are just a few activities within walking distance this artsy neighborhood has in store for visitors.
Places to visit nearby:
- The shops at CocoWalk, featuring a Paragon Movie Theater, plus great selection of stores and restaurants right across the street from the hotel. There is often great live music here, making it a fun, relaxing atmosphere.
- Ten minute drive to Downtown Miami which hosts Mary Brickell Village, Design and Financial Districts
- Five minute drive to Coral Gables
- Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world’s preeminent botanical gardens, located only 4 miles from the Sonesta Hotel.
- South Beach and Casa Casuarina.
- Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami, located just a few steps from the Sonesta Bayfront Hotel.
- Vizcaya Museum, just a 5 minute drive from the center of Coconut Grove.
- Miami Seaquarium in Key Biscayne, about a 10 minute drive from the Sonesta Hotel.
- The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
- Miami Museum of Science and Planetarium, only 5 minutes from the Sonesta
- Boat and jet ski rentals available just across the street.
- The Fresh Market just a short stroll for lots of Goodies.
- Spas and pampering available all over town. Visit our favorite at the Contour Body Company.
- The Adrienne Arsht Center for Preforming Arts is a short taxi ride away.
- Take in a Basket Ball Game at the American Airlines Arena.
I grew up in Miami and lived in the Grove for years. It is a great place to be because it is artsy and full of creative people. I am a Decorator and Real Estate Agent who is always busy designing/creating something. I love meeting and talking to people and seeing what's new so I am always inspired.
Daniela purchased this condo in 2013
I chose this property because it is such a beautiful and unique space. When you walk in, there is so much natural light and sky that it makes you instantly feel at peace. It is very special and I am so lucky to have it. For others to enjoy it as much as I do is amazing. There are many beautiful properties out there, but this one has something special that just makes you want to be there. It truly is a wonderful space- and I love it.
Lanai with endless views, 25 ft walls of glass. Hotel amenities, Assigned parking. Total privacy in the middle of everything you could possibly need!
“The Grove”- as Miami residents refer to it, is a trendy, artistic neighborhood on the coast of Biscayne Bay adjacent to Coral Gables. You’ll find you’re in the center of it all – just across the street from Cocowalk and steps from lively sidewalk cafés, restaurants and bars, stylish boutiques, modern art galleries and sizzling nightlife. The best part of it all: you are only minutes from downtown Miami, Coral Gables, Key Biscayne, Miami Beach and Miami International Airport.
When you walk into this place you will immediately be taken a back by the views. The 3 balconies and the Master with windows on 2 sides makes it possible to see all of the area. The Condo is well equipped and close to everything you could need. The owner is great to work with and everything was just as promised. We will be back
This apartment has the "wow factor" that made very day a pleasure. Fabulous views, designer furnishings; lots of light and space. Master bath enormous. Very comfortable beds. Everything was perfect for our family of 5, and with kids in their 20s, they could spill out the door to explore the shops and nightlife of Coconut Grove. As a Miami native who now lives abroad, I finally found somewhere that works for all of us!
Our family of four stayed here for a long weekend in February. As amazing as this property looked online, it was even better in person. In fact, we found it absolutely breathtaking when we walked in for the first time! The decor and the views are stunning. We enjoyed the hotel pool and its beautiful views of Biscayne Bay as well. The designated parking spots, convenient to the elevator, were a great perk.
We especially appreciated Maxine's flexibility in dealing with a glitch in our vrbo reservation, caused by a typo in my email address. Overall, this property is outstanding in every way, and we plan to return again!
This PH is absolutely amazing!!! I hope to one day stay here again! The pictures simply do not do it justice, you have to see it in person. The property managers were very nice and easy to get a hold of when we needed something. This property is a hidden jewel!!!
We spent over two weeks in this beautiful apartment and had a wonderful time. It is exactly as seen in the pictures. Everything was impeccable. Nice pool and gym. The realtors taking care of the unit were extremely helpful and always available. We are definitely coming back and recommend this place without hesitation. Coconut Grove is conveniently located. Close to the airport, Coral Gables, Key Biscayne, Downtown Miami and several shopping malls. South Beach is not too far away either. For the price of a good hotel room you can rent this beautiful and fully equipped place, with 2 bed rooms, kitchen, dining room, appliances, etc..
Coconut Grove is a a special and magical village in the heart of Miami. It is Lush with amazing landscape that is like no other place. At the same time it is a Boaters Paradise with the perfect venue for boaters and Sailors.
Walking to all shops, cafes, nightlife,parks,boating. Visit the Barnacle Historic State Park, Miami Museum of Science, Cocowalk shops,The Planetarium Nearby Fairchild Gardens, The Kampong Just to name a few!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 17 2015 - Apr 15 2015
3 night minimum stay
Christmas & New Year's
Dec 24 2015 - Jan 3 2016
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$49|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.