Stay steps to Central Park on Manhattan's Upper East Side in this cozy little studio located on East 83rd Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues.
** Ground floor of private townhouse
** Flat screen TV w/ basic cable
** Wireless internet
** Hardwood floors
** Queen-sized bed and sofa bed in living area
** Kitchen includes microwave, gas stove, refrigerator
** Linens provided free of charge
Location: East 83rd Street and 3rd Avenue. The Carnegie Hill and Yorkville neighborhoods house countless attractions. It's merely a short walk or crosstown bus ride to Central Park and Fifth Avenue shopping including Barney's New York and Henri Bendel.
Just steps from Museum Mile, home to The Guggenheim Museum, The Metropolitain Museum of Art, The Whitney, The Jewish Museum, and The National Academy Museum. Conveniently located near Sarahbeth's East for brunch and Serafina for a slice of pizza. Unwind with a drink from Cafe Carlyle or Session 73, conveniently located within blocks.
Steps from the 4 and 5 express trains, as well as the local 6 train at 77th/Lexington, 86th/Lexington, and 96th/Lexington. M15 bus runs south along 2nd Ave and north along 1st Ave.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|We require a 25% deposit at booking and the remaining 75% due at arrival via cash, money order, or certified check.|
|Daily Rates: $145-$325
Monthly Rates: $1,950 - $3,450
Rates are subject to change at any time. Please note that Holiday or premium season dates may require a minimum night stay so please inquire for exact rates and information.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.