Location: beautiful 1500 square foot flat in one of san francisco's most desirable and sunny neighborhoods, the mission dolores/dolores park/castro.
The unit is within one block of dolores park, castro theater, shopping, cafes and public transportation. Two and a half blocks from castro muni station. 10min ride to downtown san francisco and within walking distance to many of the city's attractions.
Located on 17th street @ church, on a very desirable block that is quiet yet close to all that the castro and mission have to offer.
Property: attractive, victorian era building (circa 1876); clean and well maintained; respectful neighbors; located on residential street.
• two large bedrooms, queen size mattress and high thread count sateen sheets.
• working gas fireplace in back bedroom
• formal dining room, with phillipe stark ghost chairs.
• beautiful hardwood floors throughout the house. Gorgeous tile floors in the bathroom.
• 13' high ceilings throughout. Crown molding throughout.
• large kitchen with stainless steel surfaces,
• gas stove, dishwasher & stainless steel appliances. Heaven if you like to cook.
• stylish modern furniture throughout the house (mitchel gold, cisco home and hickory)
• 3-d lcd television with direct tv, hbo and showtime
* garage parking for reasonably sized vehicle.
* frances restaurant two blocks down the street, as well as a host of the top 100 best restaurants in the city.
* if you're coming with children, you'll find a great children playground a block down the street. Although, dolores park (four blocks away) new playground is a must for every child visiting sf.
*professional tennis court a one block down the street.
Grew up in LA, Grad School in SF....east coast for 6 years...left before it made me bitter! ;)
The unit is within one block of Dolores Park, Castro Theater, Shopping, Cafes and public transportation. Two and a half blocks from Castro muni station. 10min ride to downtown San Francisco and within walking distance to many of the city's attractions.
Located on 17th street @ Church, on a very desirable block that is quiet yet close to all that the Castro and Mission have to offer.
4 and 5 star restaurants within walking distance.
This is the sunniest part of the city. With the famous SF fog not effecting it as much as rest of the city.
Dolores Park (known as Dolores Beach) is one block away...with movies and concerts in the park happening all the time.
The private deck is peaceful, and well appointed.
This is the most desirable part of San Francisco. Warmest neighborhood.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Discounts: 8 nights or more: $270 Nightly|
|Property Damage Protection||$49.00|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.