Walla Walla Valley Cabin Rental Photos and Description
Spacious 2,600 square foot cabin with a huge master suite close to trails
Just 30 miles from Walla Walla, WA, and 7 miles from the Umatilla National Forest, relax at this 2,600 square foot cabin. Situated 4,000 feet high between Meadowood Springs Speech Camp and the ABC Mountain Retreat.
Watch the deer and elk from a wall of windows in the huge master suite, use the neighboring trails to take a hike, go horseback riding or sledding, or relax by the stove with your favorite Keurig beverage.
- Over-sized master suite with a king bed, sitting area, soaking tub and shower, and a wall of windows overlooking the scenic woods
- Queen bed in second room
- A great room with two bunk beds that sleeps four adults. Beds contain 8-inch memory foam mattresses for a comfortable night’s rest.
- Large living room features a 42-inch LCD TV with satellite T.V. and Blu-Ray DVD player (backward compatible).
- Long garage has a useable length of 210-inches.
- Large deck adjoining the kitchen area overlooks the backyard
- Complimentary high-speed Internet and cable
- Kitchen with microwave, fridge, stove, dining area, and Keurig machine.
- Whirlpool clothes washer and dryer
PLEASE NOTE: The only day I am unable to accommodate a same day check-in and check-out is Saturday. Thanks for understanding!
Calendar guaranty: the property's calendar is up to date so there is no need to ask if it is available for your desired dates.
1. If you make reservation using the 'Book it Now' feature, I will issue a $5 credit.
2. If you use the 'Book it Now' feature and I am unable to honor your request, I will provide a $50 credit on your next stay.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- pets considered
Guestbook comments from the owner
"We’ve been meeting somewhere ‘away’ for 9 times and this was by far our best lodging."
"1) Quality beds!!!
2) Nicely furnished and comfortable couches etc.
3) Lot’s of room for everyone (inside and out)"
This cabin was bought and furnished to be a no-compromise vacation home for my family. Therefore you will enjoy much nicer amenities than you would at typical mountain rental that watches costs to make a profit.
I have no profit motive (not that that's a bad thing). It just means that I don't ask if I an appliance would meet the minimum requirement of a guest--I ask if I would enjoy using whatever I furnish the home with.
You will get the benefit of enjoying what I believe is the most comfortable and relaxing vacation rental in the area.