|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Paradise awaits you at this spectacular beachfront home! A total interior and exterior renovation was completed in early March 2014; therefore, everything is fresh and new! New flooring, kitchen cabinets, appliances, windows, bedding, furnishings, electronics, totally new bathrooms, and the list goes on and on! The renovation results are fabulous and if you are lucky enough to stay at this home located directly on the beach, then you are lucky enough!
Casa Bella has a total of eight bedrooms, five full baths and one half bath. The main living area features an open concept arrangement maximizing the space between the living, kitchen, dining and sitting areas. Should you need to work or want to go ahead and secure this home for the following years vacation, there are two separate desk areas in the sitting room overlooking the Gulf. There is also a screened porch, which covers the entire length of the home with a dining table and additional seating – perfect for enjoying the expansive views of the gulf.
In addition to the first floor screened porch, there is a sunny upstairs terrace located on the second floor extending the entire length of the home. The terrace can be accessed from two of the second floor bedrooms as well as from the hallway.
This home sits directly on the beach – you really cannot get any closer! There is absolutely nothing between you and the sugar white sands of the Emerald Coast. There are even two swings on the bottom level of the house where you can stick your toes in the sand while enjoying the ocean’s breeze or a fabulous sunset!
You will enjoy the ambiance, exquisite artwork, lighting and décor this entire magnificent home has to offer!
Casa Bella is the perfect name -- “Beautiful Home”!
• Large Bedroom w/ 2 King Size Beds.
• Bedroom w/ 2 sets of Bunk Beds and Half Bath.
• Full Bathroom.
• Large Open Living Area w/ Flat Screen TV.
• Completely Renovated Kitchen w/ New Cabinets, Granite Countertops and Appliances.
• Sitting/Office Area off Kitchen facing Gulf.
• Screened Porch overlooking Gulf!
• Laundry Area with Full-Size Washer and Dryer.
• Master bedroom w/ King bed, access to Private Balcony overlooking Gulf, Private Bath and Flat Screen TV.
• Master bedroom w/ Queen bed, access to Private Balcony overlooking Gulf, Private Bath and Flat Screen TV.
• Guest bedroom w/ Queen Bed, Private Bath and Balcony.
• Guest bedroom w/ 2 Twin Beds, Private Bath and Balcony.
• Bedroom w/ Full Bed
• Bedroom w/ Full Bed
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance of payment is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date.
• We accept personal checks, e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all Credit Cards).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, early check-in maybe requested for additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, late check-out maybe requested for additional fee.
Call, e-mail or text anytime for more information or to book this beautiful property.
This house was truly breathtaking. If the beach wasn't so alluring, it would be tempting to spend the entire vacation in the beautiful house. I was impressed by how accommodating the house was -- so many beds and bathrooms as well as a huge kitchen, two refrigerators, a huge screen-in porch, 3+ balconies and on and on. The view can't be beat. There's a reason they call it the Emerald Coast -- the water is turquoise / emerald / blue. The area where the house is is nice and quiet - you don't hear any bars or noise like that... but if you want a great night out, just take a short stroll down the beach and you're there. I recommend waking up early and setting up your chairs on the beach - at that time of day you can see herons hanging out right in the wake - they're not even shy.
Our group of 11 adults and 6 kids had a wonderful time at Casa Bella. This is our 3th trip where we stayed in the Gulf Trace subdivision & wouldn't stay anywhere else. The small subdivision with uncrowded beaches makes it easy to watch the kids & relax. We all were impressed with the remodel at Casa Bella. I will note that this house does work best for a group with kids that are old enough to sleep in bunk beds. Ours were a little young to take advantage of the bunk room so squeezing into a queen sized bed was a little rough at first but the view, beach, etc. made it worthwhile. Make sure to take advantage of the top balcony in the evenings...breathtaking! The property manager Kate was very responsive to any questions or requests we had.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.