Kingston Plantation Condo Rental Photos and Description
Completely Renovated in 2014
12th FLOOR UNIT FEATURED ON HGTV's 'HOUSE HUNTERS'.
Book your 2015 vacation and stay in this amazing 3 bedroom unit that has the distinction of being featured on the popular HGTV program, “House Hunters”! The show was taped in summer/fall 2013 and aired in spring 2014. During that time we renovated this property from top to bottom! Your family and friends can enjoy all new flooring, furniture, paint and décor. It is fresh, clean, comfortable and stylish.
HGTV loved what we did so much that they came back! They filmed the follow-up, “House Hunters: Where Are They Now?” in April 2014. It highlights all of the “before” and “after” work we’ve done on the place! Both shows have aired several times during summer 2014 and will air again Sept. 12, Sept. 14, and Sept 27, 2014 on HGTV.
Some of the many upgrades to this ocean front unit are:
• Luxury Hotel Collection bedding (down and down alternative pillows, 400TC 100% Egyptian cotton sheets, comforters and coverlets) in every guest suite.
• Fresh and modern décor offering family comfort combined with chic elegance.
• Free super high-speed Wi-Fi (this is not your average hotel Wi-Fi).
• Free Netflix in the living area and all guest suites.
• 50” Samsung Smart TV in the living area. Each guest suite is also equipped with a Samsung Smart TV.
• Samsung Smart DVD player in the living area.
• 3 balconies and balcony access from every guest suite.
• Beach Umbrella and 2 Chairs rented for summer 2014 (Memorial Day-Labor Day).
Your family will be right at home in this extremely spacious unit that boasts over 2,400+sq ft. of living space with the look and feel of a luxury resort. Upon your arrival, it will be fully stocked with all the conveniences of home and a lot of things that make it better than home. That's what vacation is all about! The VRBO pictures have been (and will continue to be) updated as renovations are completed. The layout of this incredible unit won't change during our renovations.
The unit includes:
3 Guest Suites:
• The Palmetto Suite- Considered the master with a king bed, this suite has an ocean front view and access to the main balcony with 2 Brown Jordan lounge chairs in which to relax. There is an armoire and double dresser for ample space to unpack as well as a wall-mounted Samsung Smart TV. There is an en-suite bath with double vanity and upscale lighting. Separated from that is the jetted tub and stand shower.
• The Royal Palm Suite- Beautifully situated with ocean front views and main balcony access, this suite has a queen bed and Samsung Smart TV. The oversized, en-suite Hollywood bathroom has a double vanity and separate shower/bath area.
• The Queen Palm Suite- Private and secluded, this suite has 2 queen beds and a private balcony with lake and plantation views. There is a wall-mounted Samsung Smart TV for entertainment in this vast suite. There is an armoire and a closet in the vanity area. The en-suite bath has a double vanity and is separated from the bath and shower area.
The unit has an open floor plan which lends itself to family entertaining and vacation fun! The living room, dining room, and kitchen are all open and spacious.
• Living Room: Equipped with the latest TV technology, this comfortable room has a stunning ocean front view through the 3-panel sliding door to the main balcony. The décor is a combination of West Elm and Crate and Barrel that adds updated style for your enjoyment.
• Dining Room: This area is open to the living room and kitchen for ease and convenience. The Crate and Barrel table and light fixture are cool, modern and easy to care for. There is a dining room balcony with amazing lake and plantation views and additional seating for al-fresco dining.
• Kitchen: The granite counter tops and GE appliances are complimentary to the entire open-concept living area. The bar counter with fresh, contemporary stools adds seating and style. Dishes, glasses, silverware, cookware and utensils are high-quality and plentiful. Small appliances include a Cuisinart 12-cup coffee maker, Keurig coffee maker, Kitchen Aid mixer, 2-slice stainless steel toaster, and a crock pot. Dishwasher detergent pods and liquid dish soap are provided.
• Utility Room: Located near the kitchen there is a full-sized Maytag Centennial washer/ dryer for your convenience. Laundry detergent pods will be provided for your stay.
• 3 Balconies: All balconies are furnished with modern and stylish seating and pillows that compliment and harmonize the over-all décor of the unit. The largest balcony is ocean-front and accessed from the living room, Master bedroom and Royal Palm Suite. An opposing balcony is off the dining room with stunning plantation and lake views. This balcony is shady in the morning and has sunset views in the evening. The private third balcony is off the Queen Palm Suite and also has wonderful sunset views.
• The Brighton Pool: Located on the south side of the building, the pool is beautifully landscaped and equipped with lounge chairs. There is plenty of sunshine but also shaded areas and tables.
• The Brighton Whirlpool: Located in the pool area, the hot tub/ whirlpool is heated with plenty of space. It is slightly secluded and beautifully landscaped.
• The Beach: A vacation to Myrtle Beach isn’t complete without days at the beach. The Grand Strand is grand and to further enjoy it, an umbrella and 2 lounge chairs will be rented and waiting for you to use from Memorial Day to Labor Day 2014.
• The Sport and Health Club: Located near the entrance of Kingston Plantation, the 50,000 sq. ft. complex offers a variety of classes as well as racquetball courts, tennis courts, indoor pool, cardio and weight training equipment and a sauna and lockers. There is a daily fee.
• Due to new restrictions, people renting directly through owners do not have access to the Splash waterpark.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
About Ann Trulley
My husband Rick and I purchased in The Brighton Tower in summer 2013 and moved into the unit in October 2013. We completed the renovations while making it our primary residence. Rick is a pilot and I am a retired flight attendant. We have enjoyed the benefits of being in the airline industry for over 20 years which include extensive world travel and staying in every type of accommodations imaginable. We like to think we are uniquely qualified to ensure your vacation in our beach front condominium is top notch. While we love living in Myrtle Beach for the majority of the year, we are delighted to be able to share our place during the high season. We hope the memories you make during your vacation last a lifetime.
Ann Trulley purchased this condo in 2013