'Forget about staying anywhere else in San Francisco.'
- Steve, August 2013
'The best restaurants and cafes are literally steps away.'
- Jonathan, July 2013
This is a one-of-a kind brand new 2200 sq ft modern luxury top floor duplex unit in a vibrant neighborhood conveniently located within walking distance to great restaurants and an easy bike/taxi/train to all tourist attractions including Union Square, Golden Gate Park, the Embarcadero, and Civic Center.
Enjoy features you’ll only get in a new modern home, very rare in SF.
- 3 large bedrooms each with a private en-suite full bathroom
- Private parking in an attached garage with elevator service to every floor
- Over 2000 sq ft of private decks including a roof top hot tub and fire pit
- 3 easy-to-ride bikes included with locks and helmets
- Latest technology including built-in music, printer, fax, and wifi
The neighborhood has some of the best restaurants, bars, and shops within easy walking distance with no hills. It’s also in the “banana belt” of San Francisco with dramatically better weather than any other neighborhood in the city, virtually fog-free all year.
- Safe and quiet, away from busy streets
- Bike to all major attractions without going over the famous steep hills
- Steps to top-rated restaurants like Central Kitchen and Blowfish Sushi
- Walk to the Valencia Street shopping corridor, the hippest stores in SF
- Close to Whole Foods, Safeway, Trader Joe’s, and Costco
My goal is to give you the same great service you'd expect in a boutique hotel while enjoying all the comforts you can only get in a luxury home. I take great pride in making your visit perfect including stocking the fridge with local organic food, filling the complimentary bar, hiring professional cleaners, and making myself available 24/7 for any questions - even if it’s 11:30 at night and you want to know where to get the best pizza! When you arrive, I'll be here to greet you, give you a tour, and answer questions. A great rental experience starts with great service!
Part time resident of SF and Whistler, avid outdoorsman.
This is my second home, but first in my heart. I love kite surfing in the bay, biking, hiking, and everything SF has to offer.
Coolest neighborhood in SF.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Property Damage Protection||$49.00|
|24 hour cancellation policy|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.