New Smyrna Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bed/1 Bath
Beautiful 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, oceanview unit!
* beautiful views
* large pool and courtyard by beach access.
* enjoy stunning sunrises from 3rd floor balcony, dining room or living room.
* complex is on the no drive section of the beach
* fully equipped kitchen
* washer and dryer inside the unit
* no codes to get in and out of the building
* 2nd bedroom has a queen and twin bunks
* ample parking
* this unit neighbors Mary Bethune Park with a basketball court, tennis court, playground, sand volleyball pit and picnic tables overlooking the Indian River Lagoon. Canaveral National Seashore is within walking distance.
New Smyrna beach is the second oldest town in Florida and what many recall as 'the old Florida of yesterday'. Quaint shops on historic Flagler ave and friendly folks are what New Smyrna is all about. We are only 15 miles south of Daytona, and 55 miles east of Orlando, you can enjoy everything from central Florida's amusement parks, Kennedy Space Center, to relaxing on what some consider 'the best beach in the world.'
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Kathi & Maggie
We visited New Smyrna Beach with our two young children for the first time in 2011. Three years and four trips later we decided to purchase property in this great beach town. We are looking forward to many more family memories and the chance to share this wonderful place with others.
Kathi & Maggie purchased this condo in 2013
Why Kathi & Maggie chose New Smyrna Beach
After an extensive search we decided that the ocean club at turtle mound was exactly what we were looking for. It is a quiet, family friendly complex with a view second to none. There is a park across the street where our children enjoy playing and seeing the manatee and dolphins.