Newport Beach House Rental Photos and Description
3 Bed, 2 Bath, Sleeps 6
Are you looking for a home that is comfortable, festive, and full of all-American cheer? This is a perfect house if you are looking for a furnished property while remodeling your home as well. This two story Newport Beach home (minimum of 31 days rental, maximum occupancy of 6) is all new with wood floors throughout and luxurious furnishings. Stunning inside and out, decorated in classic red white and blue, with a private yard and spacious accommodations, this home is sure to please!
You will feel right at home in this open and inviting living space! Everything is brand new, comfortable, and convenient, including:
- Floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the beautiful backyard. Roll up blinds add extra privacy while glass doors connect to the back patio.
- Beautiful vaulted wood ceilings.
- Gas fireplace for cozy nights around the hearth.
- Comfortable seating and flat screen TV with cable for movie nights or catching your favorite shows.
- Ipod docking station so you can fill the air with your favorite vacation tunes.
- Open floor plan keeping everyone connected.
Kitchen & Dining:
Not only are the kitchen and dining areas of this home beautifully decorated with white cabinets and enchanting tile, they are also completely and thoroughly stocked with everything you will need for cooking on vacation! Enjoy for your convenience:
- Full kitchen, including coffee maker, microwave, dishwasher, and other essential appliances.
- Pots, pans, flatware, stemware, and everything else you need to prepare and serve excellent meals.
- A starter supply of paper towels and cleaning supplies.
- Kitchen bar with bar stool seating for three.
- Dining area next door to the kitchen seats 6 or more beside beautiful bay window with padded window seat.
This home has three comfortable, peaceful bedrooms, each with their own unique décor, each perfect for a good night’s sleep on your next vacation.
The master bedroom features:
- King size bed
- Flat screen TV with cable.
- Plenty of closet space
There are two queen bedrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs. The upstairs queen bedroom features:
- Queen bed.
- A wardrobe
- A desk and chair.
The downstairs queen bedroom features:
- Queen bed.
- Ceiling fan
- Vaulted wood ceiling
- View out onto the beautiful homes of the Newport Heights community.
This home features two beautiful and creatively decorated bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs.
The upstairs bathroom features:
- Elegant floral patterned walls
- Spacious glass shower
The downstairs bathroom features:
- A lovely blue and white flower motif throughout.
- Spacious glass shower.
This property has ceiling fans and ocean breezes for cooling. This unit does not have air-conditioning.
When it comes to entertaining outdoors and enjoying the fresh air, this home has it all! During your stay you will able to relax in a beautiful private backyard, home to several graceful trees, and decorated with enchanting strings of lights. Take advantage of the:
- Patio with comfortable outdoor seating.
- Outdoor dining table with seating for 6.
- Built in shade of two umbrellas.
- Grill with convenient outdoor countertop.
- Two lounge chairs for laying back and enjoying the sun.
- Trellis covered with climbing vines – why not take a family photo here!
During your stay you will also have two garage parking spots, as well as plenty of street parking in the surrounding neighborhood.
1. A Monthly rental that is TOT exempt is 31 nights.
2. Mandatory deposit equal to 1 month’s rent is required for a rental that is more than 3 months otherwise the deposit is 15% of the monthly total.
3. Mandatory mid-stay cleaning at all properties that are rented out for 4 weeks or more.
4. For your protection, all 1 month rentals require a damage deposit waiver of $5,000 from CSA. We charge $110 for this.
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
About Owner / Property Manager
Beachside Vacation Rentals in South Orange County is dedicated to an incredible guest experience, we look forward to helping you book your vacation getaway. Call today to rent this wonderful home.
Why Owner / Property Manager chose Newport Beach
We could tell immediately that this unique, beautiful home would be a great spot for a vacation! This home has been beautifully furnished and decorated, and designed with amazing care - just beautiful!
What makes this house unique
The backyard and patio area are definitely one of our favorite parts of this house. We love the strings of lights that give the backyard such a festive atmosphere, great for grilling in the evening and making memories! We also love those floor to ceiling windows in the living room - wow!