La Quinta Condo Rental Photos and Description
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom with Mountain and Pool Views
Come indulge in beautiful La Quinta, you are viewing CASA DE VISTAS, a cozy corner lot condo, perfectly located adjacent to the Waldorf Astoria, La Quinta Resort Hotel.
This is privately owned vacation rental located in the Santa Rosa gated community on the grounds of the Historic La Quinta Resort and Club, has mountain views of the Santa Rosa Mountains.
The condo has three bedrooms and two bathrooms, this home can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people. The master bedroom has a king & ensuite bathroom with double sink, the second bedroom, a queen and the third bedroom, two twin beds.
Our guests enjoy tennis facilities, 3 golf courses, extensive gardens, swimming pools, and restaurants.
Perfect for a family vacation and/or groups of golfers, tennis players, bikers, hikers, rock climbers, equestrians, shoppers and other vacationers. The restaurants, shops, swimming, tennis, golf center are just steps from your front door.
With a one level open floor plan and cathedral ceilings in the living/dining area you can relax in a casual atmosphere that is equally suitable for families and entertaining.
Directly across just a few steps out from your outdoor dining patio, you will find a shared private pool and jacuzzi to enjoy. There are also three private Santa Rosa Cove courts available at no extra charge.
Living room has a gas fireplace and flat screen TV. WIRELESS INTERNET AVAILABLE. TV's in two main bedrooms. All three TV's connected to cable.
Fully equipped kitchen for the gourmet chef, including Starbucks Verismo Coffee machine, quality sharp knives, and cocktail equipment. Laundry Room w/washer, dryer, iron. Turnkey furnished (including linens, towels, beach towels, tennis racquets, three mountain bikes, swimming pool float sticks, swim toys.
You can walk to all the facilities, including two golf courses, Spa La Quinta and the Resort's Plaza which has both indoor and outdoor dining and great shops, plus a news stand/gift shop where you can pick up a coffee or smoothie along with your newspaper. Truly SMALL PETS CONSIDERED.
• Flat Screen TV in two main bedrooms
• Surround sound / Living room
• Bose dock /Living room
• Cable TV in two main bedrooms
• High Speed internet/WI-FI
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
• Ice maker w/filtered water
• Outdoor BBQ with Patio Dining(4) and (1) Lounge chairs
• 2 gas fireplaces (living room & master bedroom)
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Central air conditioning/heating
• Laundry room with full size washer & dryer
• Enclosed two car garage
* Community pool, jacuzzi off the patio.
* Spa La Quinta just a short stroll
• Tennis: Three shared private courts in the community. Resort tennis courts are for members only, and not available.
• Short drive to the fabulous shops on El Paseo Drive.
• Golf at five courses including the adjacent Mountain or Dunes Course.
• Horseback riding, Jeep touring, and rock climbing, hiking are all just minutes away from your gated community.
o La Quinta Museum
o La Quinta Library
Events in La Quinta
o Restaurant Week May/June
o Fourth of July Parade July 4
o Art Under the Umbrellas October – March
o La Quinta Blues and Brews November
o Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony December
o Humana Challenge January
o Emerald Gems: History of Golf in the Coachella Valley January
o Hot Rod & Custom Car Show January
o Riverside County Fair & National Date Festival February
o The Prestige at PGA West February
o La Quinta Arts Festival March
o Taste of La Quinta March
o BNP Paribas Tennis Open March
o Coachella Music Festival April
o Stagecoach County Music Festival April
o La Quinta’s Anniversary & City Picnic April
o Farmers Markets on Sundays from 8am to noon in Old Town La Quinta.
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible