Pacific Beach House Rental Photos and Description
2 bedroom, 1 bath with large private deck and back yard - sleeps 7
Casa de Gringo is a private, beach-area home within a short walk to the beach, bay, Sea World and bars & restaurants! No car needed! Fully furnished, 2 bedroom/1 Bath that comfortably sleeps 6 (plus one on the couch). PETS ALLOWED (with owner approval)!
* Just a few blocks to Sail Bay and the beach, you can watch spectacular sunsets, see Sea World fireworks, surf, and relax in paradise!
* Spacious private deck and backyard with fire pit - great for parties and entertaining in a jungle-like yard.
* Short walk to the Catamaran Resort and the ocean boardwalk, Beach volleyball courts, children's play area, & grassy park on Sail Bay.
* Modern kitchen with upscale appliances including dishwasher.
* Washer & Dryer included.
* Includes blender, coffee maker, iron/board, hair dryer and most kitchen necessities.
* Hi-Speed Wi-Fi with access to streaming movies through Netflix & Amazon Prime.
* 1-car garage and private driveway.
Rents weekly or monthly; Rates range from $1,950/week in high season: (mid-May, June, July, August, to Mid-September) and $1,350/week in the off season: (January to mid-May and mid-September to December). Four (4) night minimum rental period required, $500 security/damage deposit required for all reservations. Monthly rentals for off-season 2012 months January - May or September - December available at $3,500/month. Please check accompanying calendar for weeks/months available for rent.
Add cleaning fee of $150 to all rates ($50 extra for pets). Refundable security deposit of $500 collected with rents (normally waived for returning guests).
Beds= 1 Queen, 2 twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa & 1 large couch (1 queen-size inflatible). Grocery and drug stores within 2 block. Numerous restaurants, bars, and clubs, are also within a short walking distance.
Rental includes 3 beach-cruiser bikes (plenty of places to rent more close by), beach games, beach chairs, Streaming video player, high-speed Wi-fi, DVD player, Netflix, 42' HDTV, all linens, many kitchen appliances, and much much more!
Keywords: 2-bedroom, 1 bath private home, Pacific Beach, Mission Beach, Mission Bay, 1-car garage, sunshine, happiness, Ocean, kid friendly, Beach Cruisers, Surfing, spacious, Sea World, Balboa Park
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Long-term Renters Welcome
About Stephen Brown
I've lived and worked in Pacific Beach for over 15 years and love the beach and lifestyle. I love being able to walk to the beach and bay as well as local restaurants and grocery stores.
Stephen Brown purchased this house in 1998
Why Stephen Brown chose Pacific Beach
This is a charming house close to the beach and bay. I love being able to walk to Trader Jo's and Sprouts as well as the Tap Room and Casa Brava. I don't have to leave PB to have fun nor drive!
What makes this house unique
You don't need a car to get around and enjoy the best location in the US! Giant birds of paradise and private back yard - you'll feel like you're on vacation (and you are!)