|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Beds in 3 bedrooms
- King-size Bed (1)
- Trundle (two twins) (2)
- Twin/Single Bed (2) - pushed together in picture
- Air Conditioning
- 27”TV, DVD player, free cable service
- Free WI-FI
- Fully stocked kitchen: full size oven, electric cook top, microwave, and toaster oven
- Cooking utensils provided
- Flatware, drinking glasses, coffee mugs
- Full set of dishes service for 8
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Medium-sized microwave
- Propane BBQ grill
- Large enclosed private front porch leads to private entrance
- Nice front yard with view of sand, water and Long Island
- Rear outdoor shower (Hot & Cold)
- The cottage is only 5 houses from the private Old Colony Beach. You will receive with your rental, temporary passes for your vehicle(s) and beach passes. Our gated community has a security team in place to help ensure a terrific and safe time for all.
-Activities for kids and adults including Bingo twice a week at the Soundview Beach Association Building a few blocks away
- A short walk to all the action of Sound View Beach, the Carousel, Lenny’s, and the Pavilion
- About 25 minute drive to Mohegan Sun Casino and 40 minutes to Foxwoods
- You’ll want to bring your own bed linens, towels, beach chairs and plenty of sun screen, but much of what you might forget can be found locally
- Pet Friendly community Bringing your pet may be possible
- Kid Friendly: Organized activities on the beach including movies with free popcorn!
- Smoking is only permitted outside the cottage?
Love this house and the beach. You will too!
owner/property manager purchased this cottage in 2001
-great fro families
-easy strolling distance to beach
-kids activities, carousel, ice cream, Italian ice, weekly free movies with free snacks and drinks at the Sand Cinema, on the beach.
-restaurants/bars with live music nightly in season just a short walk away
-Walk to church or synagogue
-no Fast food restaurants less than 3 miles away
-easy access from highway
-40 minutes from Casinos
My family and I went last year, we've been vacationing at the CT shores for years, this was by far one of the best rentals we have had! My daughter came unexpectedly as well and they were very accommodating- will definitely be back!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
3 night minimum stay
|Discounts: 14 nights or more: $210 Nightly|
Let's talk - I can be reasonable and flexible - VRBO not so much!
Before May 31, 50% deposit required. Thereafter Full rental payment upon booking. Security Deposit $500 per rental agreement
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.