Kihei Condo Rental Photos and Description
Quiet, breezy 1 BR, 2nd Floor, Bldg 3. Garden view. Sleeps 2-4.
This is a beautiful condo decorated with a tropical theme. Sleeps 2-4. It has a new A/C unit in the living room, quiet ceiling fans in the living room and bedroom, and drapes to prevent overheating in the afternoon. On many days the cool ocean breezes through the windows and lanai door coupled with the fans are all that is needed for tropical comfort. It is equipped with a comfortable queen size bed in the bedroom and convertible sofa-double bed in the living room. It has a built in washer and drier so you can pack lightly for your vacation. The kitchen is fully equipped for cooking and baking needs. Bathroom and bedroom linens are provided. The bathroom was fully remodeled in June 2014. We provide beach chairs, beach towels, a beach umbrella, and a small cooler for your enjoyment on Maui's great beaches. The condo is located in the most popular Maui Vista Building #3 which is the choice of many long term residents because of its location away from road noise. Free parking is included with the rental. There are daily (M-F) poolside orientation talks to help with reservations, restaurant recommendations, and discount coupons for dining and other activities. We will work with you to make your stay most enjoyable. Discounts may be available for Long Stays and for Last Minute bookings.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Linda and Larry live in the college town of Davis, California. Linda is a toxicologist working for the State of California. Larry is retired and takes care of our Davis garden and pool. (Larry loves Maui Vista because he can enjoy the tropical gardens and pool without taking care of them!) We love the beach and we enjoy running in the Maui Oceanfront 15k race in January. After renting other condos at Maui Vista for 4 years, we decided to purchase this beautiful condo in 2013. We love to travel and we found this condo to be one of the most comfortable, relaxing places we have stayed. We will do our best to make certain you enjoy your stay here.
Linda purchased this condo in 2013
Why Linda chose Kihei
Location! Tropical Comfort! Amenities!
This is a beautiful condo, freshly repainted throughout, fully equipped, with updated tropical decor, and new to the rental market. There are many reasons why you should seriously consider booking this unit.
1. It is located on the second floor in the highly desirable Building 3. This buidling is the quietest in the complex since it farthest from the traffic noise on South Kihei Road, yet is close enough to the ocean to enjoy cooling ocean breezes.
2. One of Maui's best beaches (Charley Young/Kamaole 1 beach) is just across the street within easy walking distance. (Google the live web cam for Charley Young Beach and make your friends envious when they see you enjoying the beach!)
3. This unit has a peaceful view of the beautifully landscaped tropical gardens of Maui Vista from the lanai and the living room/kitchen. New lanai furniture so you can Enjoy morning coffee on the lanai & listen to the birds.
4. Our photos are always updated. Last update was 8/24/2014
5. The unit is professionally cleaned and well-maintained by a local management company (Maui Condo and Home) who are always available to take care of our guest needs or emergencies.
6.We provide beach chairs, beach towels, beach umbrella, body boards, and a cooler for your days on the beach. We also provide tools to use with the convenient outdoor gas grills on the property.
7. We respond quickly to inquiries and are very easy to work with.
8. The bedroom has a new bedroom set, a very comfortable bed and a ceiling fan.
9. The living room has a 40 inch LCD TV with cable, a cd player, I-touch dock, and DVD player.
10. Free, unlimited wireless internet and free long distance calling to anywhere in the US and Canada.
11. Overall, this is a GREAT value for the quiet tropical comfort and amenities we offer!
12. We have recently added a small printer for printing out your boarding passes and a wonderful leather recliner.
What makes this condo unique
Enjoying ocean breezes and the tropical garden view from the Lanai of this condo is very relaxing. Linda especially loves early morning barefoot running on the beach across the street and we both love running uphill from the condo and/or along the oceanfront path in Wailea which give us running routes of 6 to 10 miles of tropical beauty! The condo is an easy walk or short drive to some great restaurants, shopping, and places along the ocean to enjoy Mai Tais and tapas at sunset!
Guestbook comments from the owner
Our stay at your place was great! Very comfortable and clean. The only thing I would suggest is getting some board games or cards and movies to have for renters to use while there. That was the only thing we thought that was missing- otherwise the kitchen was well stocked! I can also say that it was great having beach chairs, towels and a cooler bag available to use. The location was excellent and we were able to walk get a latte, some breakfast and groceries. Whatever we needed was just a short walk away. The beach across the street was great to spend a day at or watch the sunset. Your kitchen had everything we needed to cook and the lanai was great to sit out on and eat and listen to the birds in the trees. Thank you.