Email for special prices for available weeks in September.
A large, good quality 6 bedroomed villa, with private swimming pool available for holiday rental. Ideal for families or groups of friends. There is a bar with sea views and many private terraces if you want total seclusion. There is a Pool Table, Table Football Table and many other games to enjoy.
The master bedroom has a large terrace with views of the sea, large fitted wardrobes and king size bed. The main bathroom has a shower, bath and two sinks. Bedroom two has a king size orthopaedic bed and en-suite bathroom. There is a double room with private terrace with hammock, another double room leading on to the pool terrace and a room with bunks beds sharing the master bedroom terrace.From the lounge there is an additional bedroom with bunk beds.
The villa is very well equipped including, full cooking facilities, dishwasher, washing machine, television with satellite TV, and DVD player (20 films), CD , PlayStation 2 with 10 games for the kids and to enjoy.
We arrived at Villa Barry on the night of the 8th January. We were given a warm greeting by the Caretaker Enno who gave us a tour of the house and garden's along with giving us a very nice welcome basket filled with fruit, bread, milk and wine.! First things first we all hopped into the pool for a refreshing dip. Lovely spacious house with plenty of bedrooms and beds for all the family. The kitchen is very well stocked with every utensil you could possibly need. The outdoor entertaining area with barbeque was used almost every night during our stay with the children playing board games and darts late into the night outside by the outdoor fire. Mornings from the Villa are spectacular with the House being south facing you get the morning sunrise comming out over the sea bringing in some much wanted sun rays. Great patio's to watch the sunset from too. The sun loungers by the pool were used very often whilst our youngest daughter (5 months) lay on the Daybed in the shade watching us splash in the pool having a great time. The local town only a stonethrow away had a great supermarket which met all our shopping needs. The promonade was great for evening strolls by the seaside. The best beaches on the island were only 15 min away by car. They are spectacular with lagoons and the occasional friendly chipmunk. The house is in a great location as you can pop down to the beach for a couple hours and be home for lunch and then go out again. We all had a brilliant stay and would recommend Villa Barry to family and friends. Holly & Paul
The size and space of the villa enables you to have some time to yourself if there are even 12 in the house. The sea view and the fact that its not a major tourist resort. The beaches from Costa Calma to Morro Jable and Sue likes the shoe and bag shopping in Gran Tarajal (very cheap and excellent quality) l when she can drag herself out of the sun.
Lying in the hammock in the beach garden listening to my favorite music. The sea views, great nights spent with friends and family around the bar and BBQ
Tarajalejo is a sleepy fishing village situated 10KM north of Costa Calma. This is one of the best locations on the island to explore the whole island. The amazing beaches of Sotovento are only a 10 minute drive. The Zoo in La Lahita is a 5 minute drive. You have 4 golf courses within 25 minutes drive. La Pared is 10 minutes away where you can watch the famous sunsets. Tarajalejo village has a number of Bar's & Restaurants and there is an excellent supermarket for all your needs. The Beach in Tarajalejo is black sand and the pier offers an excellent location for fishing and snorkelling.
Golf: There are 4 golf courses within 25 minutes drive of the villa.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Feb 1 2014 - Dec 20 2014
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||200|
|We require a 25% deposit when booking and the remainder 75% to be paid 2 months before arrival.
The security deposit and cleaning must be paid in cash to our caretaker on arrival.
We have just introduced this as we have just had a bad experience at the villa where some holiday makers did not respect the villa. We have a Billiard Table which needs to be in the same condition as when you arrive.
|Notes||The rates above are for 4 people, please add €10 per night for each additional person. Please email for total costs as we may be able to offer lower prices particularly if you are looking for some time within a month or 2.
You also have to pay for the cleaning of the villa directly to the caretaker which is €100.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.