Monte Rio House Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedroom 1 &1/2 Bath Home With Ample Deck Space And A Hot Tub.
At Bula’s Bungalow, you can have it all. Whether you are interested in wine country, hiking in the redwoods, kayaking on the Russian River or enjoying a BBQ on the bungalow’s sunny deck, this charming, French-rustic-country-style getaway is the perfect place to unwind and relax.
Bula’s Bungalow has 3 bedrooms ,1 & 1/2 bathrooms, a front deck, a large sunny hilltop deck and third smaller deck with a hot tub to decompress after a lovely day enjoying all that the Russian River has to offer.
• Kitchen: Stove, Coffee Pot, Microwave, Dishwasher, full-size refrigerator, complete with dishes, glasses, flatware and pots and pans.
• Living Room: Open space connected to Kitchen with old world wood-burning cast iron stove.
• 3 Bedrooms: The first room is tucked away into the hillside with skylights giving it a garden feel; the second room is in the front of the house with windows overlooking the front deck and bright happy skylights; the third room is set in the back of the house with a small window for those who seek a cozy cave in which to hibernate. Each room has a queen bed. Location: One mile to general stores, immediately proximate to great hiking, four miles to Pacific ocean, four miles to Guernville (restaurants and shops), half mile to river, one mile to small town movie theater, one mile to pub and restaurants in Duncan Mills, 75 miles to San Francisco, 400 miles to Los Angeles, 3,000 miles to New York, and 8,000 miles to London, Paris or Rome.
• Animals: House-trained, friendly dogs are always welcome.
• Internet: Yes, high speed internet / wifi.
Parking for 3 vehicles only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Charlie Ortiz
Hello, I am Bula. My bungalow is my favorite place on the entire planet. It inspires me to pursue my hobbies. They consist of chasing squirrels, staring at the BBQ, and going for long walks in the woods and on the beach. Sometimes, I just relax and laze around. I hope I have provided you with some inspiration to do the same. Enjoy my Bungalow and please unwind.