Seattle House Rental Photos and Description
3 bedroom 1 1/2 Bathroom
The Green Lake Getaway is perched on a corner lot close to numerous amenities and activities in the Green Lake neighborhood and beyond. Fabulous bars, restaurants, Green Lake Park, Woodland Park Zoo, are all within walking distance. The home was just tastefully remodeled into a beautiful modern open floor plan while still keeping some of the irreplaceable historic details.
The home has an open and airy feeling with high ceilings, a large inviting kitchen, hardwood floors, a beautiful deck off the kitchen / dining room, digital cable, high-speed wireless Internet, DVD and is furnished beautifully.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
Why The Owner chose Seattle
This property is located in a premier Seattle neighborhood and is in walking distance to numerous activities.
What makes this house unique
Home located in the beautiful Green Lake neighborhood of Seattle:
· 3 minute walk to the lake (http://www.yelp.com/biz/green-lake-park-seattle)
· 15 minute walk to Woodland Park Zoo (http://www.zoo.org/)
· 33 restaurants, bars and coffee shops in the neighborhood (http://www.walkscore.com/WA/Seattle/Green_Lake)
· Walking distance to The University of Washington
· Located near major bus lines
· Less than 5 miles to downtown
· 20-25 minutes to Seatac International Airport
· 42 inch HDTV with cable (HBO) and DVD player
· iPod docking station
· Off-street parking
· Large deck for entertaining w/ gas grill