Valladolid House Rental Photos and Description
New 2 floor house with 2 bedrooms and swimming pool.
Casa ManGo is a new rental house in a residential area in the colonial town of Valladolid, located in a private street at +- 1km/mile from the central square.
The house has 2 floors. Downstairs is a living room with TV, toilet and complete kitchen. Upstairs a bathroom with shower, and 2 separated bedrooms with King Size and/or individual beds.
Outside a swimming pool, entrances for wheel chair, a hammock and barbeque area.
We include: 2 bicycles, taxes, electricity, air conditioning in the 2 bedrooms, water (also drinking water), cleaning and linen every 4 days (for stays of more than 4 nights), all the inside and outside facilities.
More details about amenities and features:
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning bedrooms
- Ceilingfans downstairs
- Complete kitchen (electric stove, microwave, fridge, coffeemaker, blender, grill, water heater, toaster, complete sets of cookware, dishes and utensils, …)
- Satellite flatscreen TV
- Drinking water
- All linen and towels provided
- Cleaning products
- Iron and ironing board
- Alarm Clock
- Mosquito nets all windows
- Hammocks in rooms and outside
- Parking space
- 2 bikes
- Free maps
- Cradle available on demand
- Tours to Chichen Itza, Izamal, Ek Balam, Rio Lagartos, Coba, Punta Laguna, Maya people and pick-up at airport or bus terminal can be arranged
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
Vivyana and Toon had the opportunity to travel to more than 50 countries and finally choose Valladolid, because of its ideal central location in the Yucatan, its easy access to some amazing archeological and natural sites, its climat, its really friendly (Maya) people, its food, ... . That´s why we started here our tour agency MexiGo Tours in Valladolid. Besides this we love to live here, so it would be a pleasure to have you for a while living close to us. Whatever question you have about Valladolid, Yucatan or Mexico, or other travels, don´t hesitate to ask us. We are sure, if you want to see the real Mexico, you won´t regret your stay here in Valladolid.
Located a few kilometers from various archeological sites like Chichen Itza, Coba and Ek Balam
Strategically located between the city of Merida and Cancun