Luxury Downtown Executive & Vacation Rental Condo
Our stunning property is located in the charming Yonge & College area surrounded by office buildings, condos and restaurants. Few steps from Subway/Metro. Dundas Square just few blocks away. Great dining in the neighborhood and famous Loblaws Maple Leaf Garden grocery store just across the street. You have everything at your door step.
Luxurious, clean and bright 600 sq. ft. of open concept and exquisitely decorated space, this 1 bedroom, 1 bath suite is one of the most remarkable units available in the area.
Spacious floor to ceiling windows offer spectacular view of Toronto Downtown Core from the 20th floor.
Walking distance to the Toronto Downtown Core:
- 5 minute walk or 1 minute by subway to the Retail Core of the Downtown which is area located along Yonge Street from College Street to Queen Street. There is a large concentration of retail here, including the Toronto Eaton Centre indoor mall. There are an estimated 600 retail stores, 150 bars and restaurants.
- 5 minute walk or 1 minute by subway to Dundas Square public square, a 'Times Square' of Toronto and surrounding development. The area includes several live theaters, a movie complex at Dundas Square and the historic Massey Hall. Historical sites and landmarks include the Arts & Letter Club, the Church of the Holy Trinity, Mackenzie House, Maple Leaf Gardens, Old City Hall, and the Toronto Police Museum and Discovery Centre.
- 15 minutes walk or 5 minutes by subway to Toronto City Hall which is the home of the city's municipal government and one of its most distinctive landmarks. Designed by Finnish architect Viljo Revell (with Heikki Castrén, Bengt Lundsten, Seppo Valjus) and landscape architect Richard Strong, and engineered by Hannskarl Bandel, the building opened in 1965. It was built to replace Old City Hall, which was built in 1899. The current City Hall, located at Nathan Phillips Square, is actually Toronto's fourth city hall and was built in order to replace the former city hall due to a shortage of space.
- 20 minutes walk or 5 minutes by subway to the Financial District - centered on the intersection of Bay Street and King Street is the centerpiece of the Canada's financial industry. It contains the Toronto Stock Exchange, which is the largest in Canada and seventh in the world by market capitalization. The construction of skyscrapers in Downtown Toronto had started to rapidly increase during the 1960s.
- 20 minute walk or 5 minutes by subway to the St. Lawrence Market which is oldest area of Toronto. It features heritage buildings, theaters, music, dining and many pubs. It is a community of distinct downtown neighborhoods including the site of the original Town of York, which was Toronto's first neighborhood, dating back to 1793. On Saturday there is a farmers market.
- 20 minute walk or 5 minutes by subway to the Entertainment District. It is home to hundreds of restaurants, nightclubs, sporting facilities, boutiques, hotels, attractions, and live theater. The district was formerly an industrial area and was redeveloped for entertainment purposes in the early 1980s, becoming a major centre for entertainment. The redevelopment started with the Mirvish family refurbishing of the Royal Alexandra Theatre and their construction of the Princess of Wales Theatre. The area is now the site of Roy Thomson Hall and the Canadian Broadcasting Centre.
- 20 minute walk or 2 minutes by subway to the Yorkville area, which is located, north of Bloor Street. It has more than 700 designer boutiques, spas, restaurants and world class galleries. It is a former town in its own right and has developed into an up-scale shopping district. The intersection of Bloor and Yonge Streets is the intersection of the city's subway lines and is one of the busiest intersections in the city.
- 20 minute walk or 5 minutes by subway to the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM), the largest museum of the city, with a diverse anthropological and natural history collection. Located at the intersection of Avenue Road and Bloor Street.
- 30 minute walk or 10 minutes by subway to the Harbourfront area to the south which was formerly an industrial and railway lands area. Since the 1970s, it has seen extensive redevelopment, including the building of the Rogers Centre stadium, numerous condominiums and the Harbourfront Centre waterfront revitalization. The PATH Underground, is an extensive network of tunnels connecting the buildings of the area, helps take people from off the streets, especially during the winter months.
Please provide phone number with your inquiry.
1 MONTH MINIMUM RENTAL PERIOD - $3,500 / MONTH
3 MONTHS AND MORE RENTAL - $3,000 / MONTH
My husband Nino & I (Helen) have been living in the Toronto and area for the past 16 years enjoying the city. We have been both involved in profession where traveling is part of our jobs (consulting and engineering), therefore we very much understand the needs of the travelers and vacationers.
We also love vacationing with our kids; therefore understand needs for the families as well.
We always strive to surpass expectations of our Guests by providing them the most comfortable and memorable stay in Toronto. Our goal is to offer you a very nice second Home away from Home.
Our stunning property is located in the charming Yonge & College area surrounded by office buildings, condos and restaurants. Few steps from Subway/Metro. Dundas Square just couple blocks away. Great dining in the neighborhood and nice grocery store just across the street. You have everything at your door step.
When we walked in first time to this condo - we knew it; it's for us: great layout, even better view and practical central location with great amenities.
Why pay for a five star hotel when you can have a private Luxury Stay, where you actually do not need the car or public transportation to walk around. There is fabulous 600 stores shopping at Eaton Centre just 5 minute walk, Fine Dining Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs, Theatres, Grocery Store, Shoppers Drug Mart, within the 1 to 5 minute walking distance. If you prefer to cook your own meals, we offer a fully equipped, modern kitchen that has all you need to prepare a gourmet meal.
Dundas Square (5 minute walk) to great bars and restaurants such as Hard Rock Cafe, Milestone's Bar and Grill, The 3 Brewers Restaurant, JOEY Eaton Centre, Senator Restaurant, Spring Sushi, The Bowl Fine Asian Cuisine.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||C$250.00|
|- Minimum 30 NIGHT STAY REQUIRED
- Please include your phone number with your inquiry/res
- 60 days or more prior to arrival - full refund.
- 15-60 days prior to arrival - 50 % of rental fee will be refunded
- No refunds within 15 days of a
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.