Have an enchanting vacation in this recently renovated 1 bedroom 1 bath home centrally located in the heart of the Coronado Village and 7 blocks from the #1 rated beach in America. Everything that Coronado has to offer is within walking distance: the world-famous Hotel del Coronado, fine shopping, gourmet restaurants (including wine tasting, coffeehouses and ice cream parlors), historic family parks, the newly renovated art deco movie theater, the Coronado playhouse, Olympic sized swimming pools, skateboarding park, and even lawn bowling.
Enjoy relaxing barbecues on the outside patio while enjoying the warm summer sunshine. Kids will love playing at the numerous parks in Coronado such as Spreckels Park, which hosts the old-fashioned “Concert in the Park” with live music every Sunday. Parents will appreciate the gourmet restaurants and fine shopping available close by on Orange Avenue.
This single story home has everything to make your stay comfortable: living room, flat screen TV, and beautiful outdoor dining area with a gas BBQ.
Centrally located in the heart of the Village of Coronado:
* Hotel del Coronado -- 15 minutes to this classic beachfront hotel, which was built in 1888 and is described as one of America’s most beautiful beach resorts.
* Boogie boarding/surfing/beach – 7 blocks to some of the #1 rated beach in America
* Sailing – 15 minutes to Coronado Yacht club, 15 minutes to San Diego and Point Loma Yacht Clubs, 20 minutes to Mission Bay
* Sight Seeing – 15 minutes to Sea World, 15 minutes to the world-famous San Diego Zoo, 10 minutes Old Town, 30 minutes to Lego Land, 90 minutes to Disneyland
* Bikes and all beach equipment included.
* Spa Treatments -- local spas offer a variety of spa treatments and salon specialties
* Golf - 15 minutes to Coronado Golf Course; 30 other golf courses (including the world-famous Torrey Pines are within 20 minutes away)
* Fine dining -- walking distance to a wide variety of excellent restaurants from casual to fine dining
* Downtown -- take the ferry across the bay to the historic Gaslamp district of downtown and enjoy the best nightlife that San Diego has to offer
* Baseball – take the ferry and enjoy a day as Petco Park watching the Padres professional baseball team
* Coronado Recreation Center -- stay in shape during your vacation. The Rec Center offers a variety of sporting activities including swimming, indoor rock climbing, fitness center, tennis, skateboarding park, and yoga.
* Transportation – 10 minutes to the airport, ferry to downtown San Diego and Petco Park (home of the Padres baseball team)
* Other nearby attractions -- San Diego Wild Animal Park, Lego Lands, Birch Aquarium, Knotts Soak City, and Disneyland.
Fully Furnished Including:
* Sleeping 3 comfortably
* Quality queen-size bed in the master bedroom
* Murphy bed in the living room
Living Room: Fireplace, TV/DVD, Wireless Broadband Internet, Phone
Kitchen: refrigerator, oven, stove, coffee pot, grinder, toaster, blender, cookware, and utensils.
Fully Furnished: Linens, bedding, bath towels, hand towels, iron, ironing board, and alarm clock.
NO SMOKING inside
This charming 1 bedroom/1 bath cottage is in a great vacation spot. Located in the center of Coronado, makes it a perfect location for all that Coronado has to offer. Close to both the Ferry Landing, and Coronado's village the famous Hotel Del, shops and restaurants more are all within walking distance. San Diego's Gas Lamp quarter is a short drive over the Coronado bay bridge, or a 5 minute Ferry ride across the bay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.