Gatlinburg Chalet Rental Photos and Description
Swiss Style Chalet with Full Mt. Leconte view & Level Parking, close to Downtown
This Home is New To the Rental Market as of 5/13. Situated on the Edge of The Great Smoky Mountain National Park (GSMNP) minutes to Downtown Gatlinburg.
The Chalet style House is located near the intersection of Luzerne and Zurich. Driveway and Large Parking Area is completely level with House and Street. (1 step and your on the Main Deck Level). 3 Levels of Living and access to the outside. 2 King Beds and 1 Queen. Pool Table and Hot Tub located on the lower level. Other features are: Fireplace, Laundry Rm, 2 Covered Decks, fenced-in Back Yard, WFI and Cable.
Within 1 mile of Club House Pool/Tennis Courts and Ober Gatlinburg.
The Unobstructed Big View of Mt LeConte, with the Tram in the foreground, is what makes This Property Most Special.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
Our Family fell in love with Gatlinburg, The Great Smoky Mountain National Park, and surrounding areas, 3 years ago on our first vacation trip to the Smokies. On our 3rd vacation we came across our new found home OWL PINE CHALET, which has a 'One of a Kind' View and Bavarian Style House. Our Original plan was to purchase a house,in Gatlinburg, 8 years down the road, with the intention of retiring and moving down full time.
Owl Pine Chalet is that exceptional property. The chances of a house like this making its way onto the Real Estate Market is Rare. Normally Houses like this are passed on,within a family, from Generations to Generation.
Our family enjoys all Outdoor Activity, such as Hiking, Biking, Kayaking, Mountain Climbing, Fishing, Golf, Tennis... The Smokies and Chalet Village have it all. And with the 3 club Houses on Ski Mountain we have the pools and Tennis courts for our and our guests use and enjoyment.
Picking the Name: Owl Pine Chalet
Just the setting alone reminds us of the Bavarian Alps, in the Summer and Winter (not as much snow and shorter winter season). The house architecture was designed in the style of a Bavarian or Swiss Alps House. Names such as Apline Chalet, Alps Hause, Chalet Edelweiss...were nice names that would fit, but these were too frequently used, so we did a play on words and that's how we came up with 'Owl Pine Chalet'.
The following are the most important things that attracted us to the property and it's location:
1) Parking - needed a place to park that was not off street and did not require 4 wheel drive to go up or down. This house is level with the road, which is not a steep road.
2. Steps to the house from Parking Area. Owl Pine Chalet has 1 step up from the Parking Area to the House front deck.
3) View The View is one of the biggest in my opinion. The view position of the house is perfect and close to Mt Leconte. In the fall, I even get a partial city view.
4) Access to 3 Club Houses on the mountain, all with Pools and 2 with tennis courts and indoor game rooms.
5) Location to Key Roads and Activities. Location to the National Park was important and close proximity to Ober Gatlinburg (1 mile) as well as the City of Gatlinburg (1.5 miles).