|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Lakeside Cottage on the Crystal Bay of Lake Minnetonka
A small community located within the Orono city limits to the north. This city is on Smith's Bay and is home to the Minnetonka Center for the Arts as well as French Lake. The city is small and secluded with lots of natural features, with most of its amenities coming from Orono and Wayzata, such as their parks and shopping.
Please Note: The property is not a good choice if your group likes to party into the evening, since there are neighbors directly on both sides of the property.
I am a realtor with Counselor Realty in the Lake Minnetonka area. 17601 Hwy 7, suite 100, Minnetonka MN 55345. Office phone 952.473.9500
I enjoy sharing the lake Minnetonka experience with others....
Kat Kitt, Realtor/Counselor Realty purchased this cottage in 2008
I have lived on Lake Minnetonka for 28 years, first in Tonka Bay, and then nine years at the cottage, first as a renter, and then owner since 2008.
I have so many amazing memories and special times with family and friends over the years.
It has a special quality of being such a calm and relaxing environment, being close to the water, and level with the water.
The Cottage is charming in its own cute way, it's small open floor plan allows you to see the lake from almost every room. Because of the short distance to the waters edge, it feels like you are always engaging the lake.
The evenings are wonderful sitting by the waters edge with a small bonfire, or from the hot tub watching the sparkle on the water from a big full moon.
The morning sunrise is spectacular from the end of the dock with a cup of coffee.
The Cottage has serenity, and good energy...
Kat- your cozy cottage took us back to our life as newlyweds in Tonka Bay.
We enjoyed our time here and hope to return in the future.
We loved the cabin. It was our home away from home. My wife squealed when we walked in. The contact by the owner and her care for the place was evident. We had a great stay. I will defiantly come back!
Kat was a great host and the house had everything we needed. It was clean and neat - looked just like the pictures
My husband and I loved our stay at the cottage and want to come again. The view and access to the lake was awesome, we were very comfortable. The cottage garage is better suited to a compact car, we had some parking challenges with our SUV. The cottage itself is darling!
We stayed here 4 nights and not quite what we expected. There is only a full size bed in the bedroom and a youth bed in the alcove area, not a twin bed. The A/C wall unit in the bedroom dripped into a bucket, very annoying. When it rained the ceiling leaked in the dining room where you could see black stains on the sheet rock, perhaps mold. Also, parking is very limited. You could only put a very small compact car in the garage since the garage door is undersized. The lot location is very nice but a very uncomfortable house to stay in.
My husband and I spent a relaxing weekend at this cozy Lakeside cottage. Loved the layout and decor of the cottage, and best of all the peace and quiet of this location!
Cottage was small but nice. Great access to the water. Lots of spiderwebs everywhere that could have been easily taken care of. Owner was very responsive when we contacted her for a couple of things.
Noerenberg Memorial Gardens
Old Log Theater
Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
Chanhassen Dinner Theatres
Top 10 things to do in the Lake Minnetonka area
10. Gather the family and head to Wayzata Beach for a day of fun in the sun!
9. Enjoy the magic of Lake Minnetonka as you ride on the restored 1906 Steamboat Minnehaha or one of the many charter boats.
8. Visit the Wayzata Depot Museum and view the amazing garden railroad display.
7. Stop by the Wayzata Library, where you’ll enjoy one of the great views of Lake Minnetonka and fun activities for kids.
6. Classic wintertime fun! Cross country ski by moonlight on the Lake or head to Klapprich Park for skating and sledding.
5. Bike, blade, run or walk the Dakota Rail Trail after a fun picnic in Shaver Park.
4. Load up the boat and hit the Lake! Go tubing, fishing, swimming and more before swinging into one of Wayzata’s public docks for lakeside dining.
3. Stop at one of many spots to enjoy a coffee or a delectable treat after a relaxing stroll with friends.
2. Experience the food, fun and activities of Wayzata’s Community Events including -the Chilly Open, Wayzata Art Experience, Summer Concert Series, Boo Blast and James J. Hill Days.
We saved the best for last!
1. Shop, eat and enjoy more than 150 unique retail shops and an eclectic assortment of dining establishments that range from casual to elegant.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 22 2015 - Sep 30 2015
3 night minimum stay
Oct 1 2015 - Mar 31 2016
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$99.00|
|Notes||The property is located in a reseduntial area, if you desire evening parties or events this would not work for you.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.