Sausalito House Rental Photos and Description
4 Bedrooms, Modern Kitchen, Views, BBQ Patio And Parking
Love relaxing on the patio and watching the boats on the bay? This is the house for you. This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom recently remodeled house is in a quiet neighborhood on the north end of Sausalito. Walking distance to Molly Stones grocery store, Freds coffee shop, Le Garage restaurant and Sausalito Beach.
An open floor plan joins the living room, dining room, kitchen, and front and back patios, making the house great for entertaining and barbecues. Virtually every room in the house has a view of the bay and excellent natural light.
The chef's kitchen features 2 ovens, a wolf range, dishwasher, garbage disposal, granite counter tops and everything you need to make a great meal.
If you happen to be working on your vacation there are also 2 offices and high speed internet.
- Master (top floor): King size bed and bathroom en suite (bath and shower).
- Guest room 1 (middle floor): Full size bed and bathroom en suite (shower).
- Guest room 2 (bottom floor): Queen size bed and separate bathroom (bath and shower).
- Guest cottage: Queen size bed
- High speed internet
- Gas heat lamp on front porch
- full stereo system with iPod hookup
- 2 parking spots
- 2 offices
- Washer and Dryer
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
About A.J. Conrads
AJ and Ted are both avid sailors and met through sailing. They also enjoy skiing, kiteboarding and travelling. They have an adorable doodle named Patty.
A.J. Conrads purchased this house in 2012