Nestled in the valley carved by the river Nera, known as the Nera Valley, is an unspoilt corner of the world, a few kilometers away from the famous and beautiful Cascade Falls, from the small town of Spoleto and Lombard cuisine from the famous town of Norcia, in the heart of 'places in Umbria Scheggino born 'Antica Torre del Nera' one of the few popular hotels recognized and certified by the National Association of Hotels widespread since May 2013.
L'Antica Torre del Nera born from the transformation and recovery of an entire street overlooking the village 'Via Capolaterra', from which were obtained with 16 apartment suites: two, three or four rooms of different sizes, all equipped with private entrances and every comfort, allowing you to sleep in Umbria resting really!
Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room complete with fireplace or wood-burning stove and central heating and one or more bedrooms with bath. The furnishings and fittings, such as antique furniture, decorated walls, wooden ceilings and terracotta floors are the wonderful outfit in this stunning setting.
The superior suiteis a spacious four-and wonder on two levels and consists of two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, large living room with fireplace and sitting area. It is also equipped with a balcony overlooking the main street of the village. Services (TV, telephone, internet, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, iron, central heating, linen bathroom, bedroom and kitchen safe, money and daily cleaning, breakfast)
Scheggino is nestled in the beautiful and green 'Nera Valley' in a strategic point that allows you to easily visit the major points of interest such as: Gubbio (85 km), Perugia (55 km), Assisi (45 km), Spello (40 Km) Foligno (38 km), Bevagna (35 km), Trevi (25 km), Montefalco (30 km), Spoleto (10 km), Norcia (30 km), Cascia (37 km), Castelluccio (60 km), Terni (30 km), Narni (44 km), Todi (55 km).
THINGS TO SEE:
- The beautiful Cascade Falls, the highest in Europe, with whom we have an agreement.
- The Museo del Tartufo (Scheggino)
- The Museum of the Mummies and the Abbey of San Pietro in Valle (Ferentillo, TR)
- The Hemp Museum (Sant'Anatolia Narco)
- The Convent of Santa Rita (Cascia)
- Narni Underground (Narni, TR)
- Carsulae (Terni)
THINGS TO DO:
- Excursions - Trekking
- Horse riding
- Adventure Park 'Activo Park' (50 meters away).
- The paths of the oil (guided tour and tasting at the mills selected)
- The paths of Wine (Montefalco, Bevagna, Todi, Orvieto, Torgiano, Narni, San Gemini, Amelia)
- The paths of black truffle (guided tour and tasting in the areas of Norcia and Nera Valley)
- The paths of beer (guided tour with wine tasting, breweries surrounding areas)
- The paths of the Shepherd (guided tour with tasting of meats, cheeses, vegetables in the areas of Norcia, Castelluccio, Lioness, Monteleone, Cascia)
- The paths of art (guided tour of the main art cities of Umbria with shopping opportunities gastronomic)
- The paths of craft and tradition (guided experience at workshops and museums related to the traditions of Umbria)
- Lessons Cake design (to learn the art of cake in sugar paste with themed decorations)
- Wedding box (orientation meeting on the experience of marriage, such as first steps)
- 'The Black Diamond' truffle festival which takes place in mid-March in Scheggino
- 'Le Rocche tell' historical-cultural event that takes place in Ferentillo (TR) in the last two weeks of August
- 'Flower festival of Corpus Christi' in Spello (PG) which takes place in mid-June.
- 'The Bloom' an unmissable spectacle of nature in Castelluccio di Norcia (PG) held the end of June beginning of July.
- 'Festival of 2Mondi' in Spoleto (Pg) which takes place in mid-June.
- 'Umbria Juzz' in Perugia, which is held every year in the first week of July.
- 'Eurochocolate' takes place in Perugia in October
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 2014 - Feb 28 2015
1 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.