|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This home is located with the Gulf of Mexico in front of the home. The home comes with a private beach just for renters use! One can view sunrises and sunsets every day on the home's decks. Enjoy breathtaking Gulf front views at this fabulous 6 bedroom, 5 bathroom home in Grayton Beach. Located in the private subdivision of Gulf Trace, this spacious home features custom imported hardwood flooring, brand new stainless steel appliances, abundant deck space on the 2 level Gulf front decks, 7 HD TVs, incredible views of the beach and Gulf throughout the home, and the Gulf of Mexico as your back yard! Gulf Trace is private with little traffic while surrounded by Grayton Beach State Park on three sides and the Gulf of Mexico on the fourth, giving you the secluded old Florida beach feel. This abode comfortably sleeps up to 20 guests making it perfect for multiple family or group vacations.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 20):
- Guest Bedroom, First Floor: King Bed, Access to Full Bath in Hallway
- Guest Bedroom, First Floor: 2 Queen Beds, In Suite Bath With Shower Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom, First Floor: 2 Queen Beds, In Suite Bath With Shower Tub Combo, Access to First Floor Balcony
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor: King Bed, Access to Bath in Hallway
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor: 2 Queen Beds, Access to Bath in Hallway, Private Access to Balcony and the Door Leading to the Den/Loft Area
- Master Bedroom, Second Floor: King Bed, In Suite Bath With Shower Tub Combo, Large Walk- In Closet
- Den Area, Second Floor: Queen Sleeper Sofa, Access to Second Floor Balcony
- 4 adult bikes provided with riding trails going East and West of the home
- Gulf Front With Unbeatable Views
- Direct Access to Beach From Home
- Gulf Front Decks on 2 Levels
- Spacious Home With Room For 20 Guests
- 2 Refrigerators
- Keurig brewer
- 7 HD TVs
- Brand New Stainless Steel Appliances in Kitchen
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
Comfortable beds. Great location. Lovely living room furniture and setup. We loved our stay. The stove only had 2 working burners, which was a problem for a group of our size. This problem was mentioned in a post from May 2013. We did report it, and was told the entire stove needed to be replaced, which didn't happen during our stay. Also, there is an icemaker, but don't count on that for all your ice needs. The overhead ceiling fan light didn't work in the bedroom closest to the laundry room. The A/C worked great! If you have a large group, you might cinsider bringing a few extra blankets. There was a Keurig coffee maker.
Our family enjoyed an amaxing and relaxing stay at 257 Gulf Shore Drive! The house was clean and provided every amenity we needed. We notified management of an issue with the doors we found when we arrived-they did not fix it during our stay and I am not sure why, maybe it is a more involved repair, but I am sure they will fix soon. The location on the beach was perfect; gorgeous views from almost every bedroom. The beach was not too crowded and the neighborhood was quiet. We are already looking forward to our stay next year! Thank you so much!
2013 marks the 24th Reunion of the Kersey/Harrell BeachNuts. We have been coming to Grayton Beach 20+ years and have grown into the need for 2 houses. Our family comes from Oregon, New York, Chicago, Montana, Memphis, Atlanta and Loudon TN. Gulf Trace is a little-known jewel and we treasure our time in this amazing spot. Gulf Trace is our home away from home!!!
We had a wonderful time despite the weather. 360 responded to all of our issues, clogged drains and leaking roof, in a timely manner. Thanks for a fun vacation.
The house is beautiful and location is fabulous. It did not warrant 5 stars, however, because of these issues: two burners on the stove broke on day 5; vacuum cleaner doesn't work; cookware is in poor shape; a decent can opener would be nice; and the grill is disgusting.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.