Custom home built in the traditional Hawaiian way.
Upper level breezeway serves as a perfect large Lanai.
Ceiling fans are in every room.
All of the windows have screens/louvres.
East-West orientation and open beam ceilings lets you enjoy ocean/mountain breezes all of the time.
Away from busy traffic, one short block from Alii Drive, between the two of the favorite Kona Beach Parks: Magic Sands and Kahaluu, walking distance to each one.
You will enjoy the best of the ocean activities: snorkeling, boogie boarding, SCUBA diving, surfing. Enjoy huge verity of colorful tropical fish, eels, octopi and sea turtles.
Two mile drive to the Kahaluu Shopping Center, bank, post office, Fruit Market, two 18-hole Golf Courses, restaurants and cinema.
This is an easy starting point to visit many of the most interesting Island places: Volcano National Park, Mauna Kea Observatory, coffee and Mac-nut plantations, the beautiful Painted Church, etc...
The house has large 2 bedrooms and 2 baths and a well equipped kitchen. Each of the 2 bedrooms has a separate entrance from lanai and has sleeping accomodations for one couple.
Easy off-street parking , fast internet reception (cable).
This property requires 4 nights minimum stay, longer minimum stay is required during the high-demand periods***.
The lease begins at 3:00 pm of the check-in date and ends at 10:00 am of the check-out date.
Please E-mail Reservation Manager with your information:
1. Dates of your stay
2. Name of responsible renter (must be minimum age of 25)
3. Number of guests (maximum 4)
4. Your current residence address
5. Your phone numbers
We will calculate the total price of your stay, which will include all fees* and taxes**, and a refundable security deposit of $250.
After you agree to the total cost, we require a $50 booking deposit, which will be applied towards your security deposit.
Send booking deposit using credit card to PayPal immediately to secure your reservation.
If you have questions about PayPal, please phone PayPal.
Check or money order payments are also accepted, but expect up to 5 business days delay due to mail delivery, identity and funds verification.
If you prefer this form of payment, make checks payable to the owner.
As soon as booking fee is recieved, you will be added to the calendar.
At this point we'll send you scedule of your balance is due. Final installment is due at least 30 days prior to the check-in date.
Security deposit is fully refunded no later than 14 days after your departure, provided no deductions are made due to: damage to the property or furnishings, additional cleaning performed beyound the reasonable standard, lost keys, or any other cost incurred by the homeowner due to guest’s stay.
If the premises appear unsatisfactory upon check-in, the guest shall inform the homeowner immediately.
If the guest wishes to cancel reservation 30 days prior to the arrival date the rental fee will be fully refunded.
No refund if cancelled 30 days or less prior to the arrival date.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
a) The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a 'Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area' and/or
b) A 'mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning' area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a 'Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,' area, we will refund: - Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered; - Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and - Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the 'Hurricane Warning' period.
* One-time housekeeping fee $125
** State of Hawaii property rental tax 13.42%
***High-demand periods are: 3 days before and after Easter, 3 days before and after Thanksgiving, 3 days before and after Iron Man Triathalon and Dec. 20-Jan. 5th
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the Guest agreeing to these terms.
1.Pets are NOT allowed.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed in the unit or anywhere outside on the property.
3. Persons other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight on the property.
4. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Please conserve electricity whenever possible.
There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
The guest shall allow the homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.