|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Our modern 2 bedroom apartment is situated on the first floor with a balcony overlooking the large communal pool and landscaped gardens. It is beautifully furnished and well equipped including air conditioning, heating for the winter months, TV and DVD player.
The modern, fully equipped kitchen includes an oven, hob, extractor, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
The apartment sleeps 4 comfortably, with one double bedroom and one twin bedroom. Bed linen is provided and there is plenty of storage space for your clothes and suitcases.
The lounge has 2 leather sofas and the dining table seats 6. There is also a patio table & chairs for 4 on the balcony.
We are located on a small development overlooking the village and just a short walk from all the facilities that you need to need to enjoy your holiday with shops, tapas bars, internet cafe, post office and banks etc. with a regular train and bus service to Granada.
The Granada region is beautiful with a wide variety of activities. Here are a few ideas to get you started!:-
1. The Alhambra. Spain’s most visited attraction. Book tickets to avoid dis-appointment.
2. Sample the culture and tapas of Granada city centre.
3. The Beach! The Costa Tropical is only an hours drive away. Take the A-44 south all the way the the coast - a stunning drive through the breathtaking scenery of the Lecrin Valley. Our favourite town is Salobrena, but discover your own favourite, there are plenty to choose from!
4. Golf – There are 2 courses within a 30 minute drive of the apartment – Granada Club de Golf and Santa Clara Golf Granada. There is also a further 18 hole course about 1 hours drive away in Motril.
5. Ski – the Sierra Nevada ski resort is about a 55 minute drive from the apartment.
6. The Sierra Nevada is also great for walking during the summer months and also has some activities like tabogoning available during July and August.
7. Visit the Mini Hollywood OASYS Theme Park in Tabernas, Almeria, about 1 hour 30 min drive. Great fun for all the family, this is where many Cowboy films have been made and there is also a zoo.
8. Visit the water park, Aquaola at Cenes de la Vega, about a 30 min drive just outside of Granada.
9. Parque de las Ciencias – an interactive science museum in the heart of Granada - our kids loved it!
10. Relax by the pool!
11. Great for walking, cycling and mountain biking. The Sierra National National Park is within 10 minutes of the apartment.
We are a family of 4 from Chelmsford in the UK .
Roy Adkin purchased this apartment in 2008
We fell in love with the natural beauty of the area and knew this was the perfect holiday home for us. It is very peaceful, the weather is fantastic, yet there is so much to do in the Granada region we still find plenty to discover each time we visit.
Landscaped gardens and a huge pool make this the perfect place to unwind. We have the added benefit of being within an hours drive of the Ski region in the Sierra Nevada, so can sunbathe and ski all on the same day!
We have just returned from our second stay in Iznalloz , the sun shone every day & a great place to enjoy a "get away from it all" type of break , but still plenty to do not so far away. The skiing was fantastic on Sierra Nevada, a lovely family resort within easy reach. The appartment is very comfortable with every thing you would need.
Situated on the outskirts of the traditional Andalucian village of Iznalloz, with handy amenities such as banks, sports centre, shops, post office, health centre and tapas bars. The stunning city of Granada is just a short drive from the apartment and offers a host of memorable attractions, including the famous Alhambra, with its palace and gardens perched high over the city. Granada is an enchanting, historic yet vibrant city within easy reach of fabulous sandy beaches and unspoiled fishing villages on the nearby Costa Tropical and Costa del Sol, and yet is surrounded by the Sierra Nevada, a spectacular mountain range that offers some of the best skiing in Spain to winter sports enthusiasts. With 3 golf courses also within a short drive, Balcones de Iznalloz is an excellent base to either explore this beautiful region or simply to relax and enjoy the sunshine.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||€150|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.