Villa Borghese & Parioli area Hotel Rental Photos and Description
1-2-3 rooms in one of the greenest areas, refined and safe in Rome
Our apartment is a Bed and Breakfast on a single floor, surrounded by the neighborhoods of Parioli and Trieste Pinciano. Its cardinal points are Villa Ada and Villa Borghese, Via Veneto, Porta Pia and the Termini railway station.
The Bed and Breakfast consists of:
- 3 large bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, and you can rent one, two, or three rooms. In each room you can add single beds and a cot is available.
- A room with a kitchenette with a fridge, and internet point, a large table, 8 chairs
- A beautiful garden with two benches surrounding our building and on our website you will find a virtual tour of our property.
- Prices: the rate for each standard room is 80 € (2 persons a room) per night, and does not include the city tax of 2 € per night / per person
Depending on the number of guests, the period considered and the length of stay, the price can vary and also decrease: we could include in the price the tax, we can offer a free night's stay, a single bed in the room, or give a washing machine! We are ready to consider all your needs, including your budget.
- Services and utilities included in the price: hearty breakfast, wi-fi, daily cleaning, LCD TV, hairdryer, air conditioning / heating, internet point, a kitchenette for a quick lunch and brunch, coffee, tea, herbal teas and mineral water available, maps of Rome with sightseeing advice and information logistics, apartment keys for your independence.
- Facilities: We have created agreements with excellent restaurants, pizzerias, bars (a few meters from us) with catering and special prices reserved for our guests.
- The neighborhood is quiet, safe and surrounded by greenery. Shops, supermarkets, outdoor markets, restaurants, ice cream parlors, pastry shops and delicious pizza.
Away from the noise and traffic, you will have the 'direct experience of' living in Rome '.
- Adele, the owner and his golden retriever live in 'other part of the same apartment, and she will be at your disposal for any further information or need.
- Distances: walk or short bus ride (about 20 meters from the house) you will reach Via Veneto, Trevi Fountain, and Trastevere, or a convenient tram will take you to the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum.
If you love walking, Villa Borghese and its Museum are within walking distance (1.2 miles), and after having admired from the terrace of the Pincio: Piazza del Popolo, Piazza Venezia, the dome of St. Peter's, in a nutshell all of Rome, down from the steps of Piazza di Spagna will be right in his heart.
A few steps away from us the fantastic, though little known, Coppedè, the Mausoleum of Santa Costanza, the Catacombs of St. Agnes and the beautiful Villa Ada and Villa Torlonia.
On request: pick up at the airport, garage (with prices reserved for our guests), bus tickets, booking museums, tourist guide, washing machine, cooking classes.
Details for B&B a Villa Borghese 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, 1 Bathroom
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
- children welcome
- Events Allowed
- Low Allergen Environment
My name is Adele and I live in Rome, where I studied and where I majored in psychology.
When the children grew up, I began to travel through the travels of my guests and I'm really happy to share in their experiences.
I live in the same apartment, on the other hand distinct and separate, and I like to be at their disposal.
In the photo you see me with Uendj, my very polite and affectionate Golden Retriever who likes to welcome our guests, playing with their kids carrying their balls and toys, that's why she's my assistant in this wonderful adventure.
I like to write, take pictures, and long walks. I love nature in all its forms, and I believe that nothing happens by chance.