|Minimum Stay||1 - 4 nights|
Our apartment is a Bed and Breakfast on one level, surrounded by Parioli, Trieste and Pinciano. Its cardinal points are Villa Ada and Villa Borghese, Via Veneto, Porta Pia and Termini Station.
The Bed and Breakfast consists of:
- 3 large bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, and you can rent one, two or three rooms. In each room you can add single beds and a cot is available.
- A room with a kitchenette with fridge, and internet point, a large table, 8 chairs
- A beautiful garden with two benches surrounding our building and on our website you will find the virtual tour of our property.
- Price: the installment for each standard room is 80 € (2 persons room) per night, and does not include the city tax of 3,5 € per night / per person
Depending on the number of guests, the period and the length of stay, the price may vary and also decrease: we could include in the price the city tax, we can offer a free night's stay, a single bed in the room! We are ready to consider all your needs, including budget.
- Services and utilities included: hearty breakfast, wi-fi, daily cleaning, LCD TV and hairdryer, air conditioning / heating, internet point, kitchenette for brunches and lunches, coffee, tea, herbal teas and bottled water available, maps of Rome with tourist signs and directions logistics, apartment keys for your independence.
- Facilities: we have established agreements with excellent restaurants, pizzerias, bars (a few meters from us) with catering and special prices reserved for our guests.
- The neighborhood is quiet, safe and in the countryside. Shops, supermarkets, outdoor markets, restaurants, ice cream parlors, pastry shops and delicious pizza.
Away from the noise and traffic, you will have the 'direct experience of' living in Rome '.
- Adele, the owner and his golden retriever living in 'another part of the same apartment and she will be at your disposal for any need or information.
- Distances: walk or a short bus ride (20 meters from home) reach Via Veneto, Trevi Fountain, and Trastevere, or a convenient tram will take you to the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum.
If you love walking, Villa Borghese and its Museum are within walking distance (1.2 km) and, after having admired from the Pincio Terrace: Piazza del Popolo, Piazza Venezia, the dome of St. Peter, in a nutshell all of Rome, going down from the steps of the Spanish Steps you will be right in his heart.
A few steps from us the fantastic, even if little known, Coppedè, the Mausoleum of Santa Costanza, the Catacombs of St. Agnes and the splendid Villa Ada and Villa Torlonia.
On request: pick up at the airport, garage (with prices reserved for our guests), bus tickets, booking museums, tourist guide, laundry, cooking classes.
My name is Adele and I live in Rome, where I studied and where I majored in psychology.
When the children grew up, I began to travel through the travels of my guests and I'm really happy to share in their experiences.
I live in the same apartment, on the other hand distinct and separate, and I like to be at their disposal.
In the photo you see me with Uendj, my very polite and affectionate Golden Retriever who likes to welcome our guests, playing with their kids carrying their balls and toys, that's why she's my assistant in this wonderful adventure.
I like to write, take pictures, and long walks. I love nature in all its forms, and I believe that nothing happens by chance.
Adele purchased this hotel in 1978
We are in the arts district Coppedè located in one of the greenest and most elegant of Rome, the 'Trieste wage' a few steps from the Parioli and Auditorium, between Porta Pia, Villa Borghese and the Termini train station.
District alive and safe, able to satisfy any of the guests: bars, supermarkets, outdoor markets, cinemas, theaters, pizzerias, restaurants and various shops.
We are well connected with both the historical center with all the other areas of Rome.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add €20 per night, per additional guest|
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Stay tax||€3.5 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 10 years.|
The price may change (even decrease) based on the period, the number of people and length of stay
The price is always inclusive of: hearty breakfast, wifi, daily cleaning, and care of the owner for any information or need
The price does not include city tax of 3,50 € per person per night.
Children do not pay up to 10 years, for an accurate quote indicate the age
Dati carta di credito a garanzia oppure deposito di una notte tramite bonifico bancario o Paypal
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.