Located in the heart of Coronado, this home has easy access to all the amenities of the Village: America's #1 rated beach, Hotel Del Coronado, Ferry Landing, Spreckels Park, and the shops, restaurants and bars on Orange Avenue.
* Hotel del Coronado -- Classic beachfront hotel, which was built in 1888 and is described as one of America’s most beautiful beach resorts.
* Golf -- 2 minutes to Coronado Municipal Golf Course, 15 minutes to world-famous Torry Pines Golf Course, close to the other 90 other golf courses in San Diego.
* Boogie boarding/surfing/beach – Enjoy the #1 rated beach in America
* Sailing – Minutes to Coronado Yacht club, 15 minutes to San Diego and Point Loma Yacht Clubs, 20 minutes to Mission Bay
* Sight Seeing – 10 minutes to Sea World, 15 minutes to the world-famous San Diego Zoo, 10 minutes Old Town, 30 minutes to Lego Land, 90 minutes to Disneyland
* Biking and Segway rentals --explore the island on a Segway or bicycle
* Spa Treatments -- local spas offer a variety of spa treatments and salon specialties
* Fine dining -- walking distance to a wide variety of excellent restaurants from casual to fine dining
* Downtown -- take the ferry across the bay to the historic Gaslamp district of downtown and enjoy the best nightlife that San Diego has to offer
* Baseball – take the ferry and enjoy a day as Petco Park watching the Padres professional baseball team
* Coronado Recreation Center -- stay in shape during your vacation. The Rec Center offers a variety of sporting activities including swimming, indoor rock climbing, fitness center, tennis, skateboarding park, and yoga.
* Transportation – 10 minutes to the airport, ferry to downtown San Diego and Petco Park (home of the Padres baseball team)
* Other nearby attractions -- San Diego Wild Animal Park, Lego Lands, Birch Aquarium, Knotts Soak City, and Disneyland.
Fully Furnished Including:
* Sleeping 6 to 8 comfortably
* Quality queen-size bed in the master bedroom with master bath
* Four bedrooms with twin beds
Living Room: Fireplace, TV/DVD, Wireless Broadband Internet, Phone
Kitchen: refrigerator, oven, stove, coffee pot, toaster, blender, cookware, and utensils.
Fully Furnished: Linens, bedding, bath towels, hand towels, iron, ironing board, and alarm clock.
NO SMOKING inside