Impeccable spanish charm. This lovely home designed by famous architect Cliff May sits proudly on a sunny corner lot. Award winning landscaping, hardwood floors, exposed beams, fireplace & fountains.
This home has living room, dining room, kitchen, office, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Comfortably sleeps 6. The central courtyard offers privacy for outdoor entertaining and relaxing.
We moved to Coronado in 2012 from New England. We have four children and spend our summers on Cape Cod. Our home in Coronado is a special retreat which we know that you will enjoy.
Located in the heart of Coronado, this home has easy access to all the amenities of the Village: America's #1 rated beach, Hotel Del Coronado, Ferry Landing, Spreckels Park, and the shops, restaurants and bars on Orange Avenue.
* Hotel del Coronado -- Classic beachfront hotel, which was built in 1888 and is described as one of America’s most beautiful beach resorts.
* Golf -- 2 minutes to Coronado Municipal Golf Course, 15 minutes to world-famous Torry Pines Golf Course, close to the other 90 other golf courses in San Diego.
* Boogie boarding/surfing/beach – Enjoy the #1 rated beach in America
* Sailing – Minutes to Coronado Yacht club, 15 minutes to San Diego and Point Loma Yacht Clubs, 20 minutes to Mission Bay
* Sight Seeing – 10 minutes to Sea World, 15 minutes to the world-famous San Diego Zoo, 10 minutes Old Town, 30 minutes to Lego Land, 90 minutes to Disneyland
* Biking and Segway rentals --explore the island on a Segway or bicycle
* Spa Treatments -- local spas offer a variety of spa treatments and salon specialties
* Fine dining -- walking distance to a wide variety of excellent restaurants from casual to fine dining
* Downtown -- take the ferry across the bay to the historic Gaslamp district of downtown and enjoy the best nightlife that San Diego has to offer
* Baseball – take the ferry and enjoy a day as Petco Park watching the Padres professional baseball team
* Coronado Recreation Center -- stay in shape during your vacation. The Rec Center offers a variety of sporting activities including swimming, indoor rock climbing, fitness center, tennis, skateboarding park, and yoga.
* Transportation – 10 minutes to the airport, ferry to downtown San Diego and Petco Park (home of the Padres baseball team)
* Other nearby attractions -- San Diego Wild Animal Park, Lego Lands, Birch Aquarium, Knotts Soak City, and Disneyland.
Fully Furnished Including:
* Sleeping 6 to 8 comfortably
* Quality queen-size bed in the master bedroom with master bath
* Four bedrooms with twin beds
Living Room: Fireplace, TV/DVD, Wireless Broadband Internet, Phone
Kitchen: refrigerator, oven, stove, coffee pot, toaster, blender, cookware, and utensils.
Fully Furnished: Linens, bedding, bath towels, hand towels, iron, ironing board, and alarm clock.
NO SMOKING inside
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
14 night minimum stay
|Notes||28 day minimum during the summer months|