Via del Canto dei Nelli 12 Palace is midway between the SMN Florence Central Railway Station and the Cathedral, literally across the street from the entrance of the Medicis Chapels Museum (the museum with the Michelangelo masterpieces like 'The Dawn'), in the Central Florence pedestrian area.
From your apartment, you will be able to walk to all the main tourist sites: the Cathedral, Giotto's bell tower and the Accademia Museum are at 5 minutes walk.
To go to Uffizi Museum, for example, you will have to walk to the front of San Lorenzo church, then in the Cathedral Square; go by the Giotto Tower, proceed to the Piazza della Signoria, and you are at the Uffizi: a 1/2 mile walk unique in the world.
In the XVIII Century the Palace was a factory of mosaics, and it belongs to the actual owner's family since then.
The apartments have been sharply restored in the last two years, with new kitchens, and heating/airconditioning appliances; some pieces of the original furniture are still there.
The Giotto apartment has:
* A modern fully equipped kitchen, and all the kitchen utensils plus a dishwasher;
* A living room with a dining corner and a double sofa bed;
* A large master bedroom with a queen-size bed, a large armoire for clothing storage.
* One modern bathroom with shower.
* Central airconditioning (no noisy portable conditioning units), central heating; TV; free Wifi.
* Thick glasses at the windows;
* Possibility of a private garage close by;
* Babysitting service on request;
* Advanced food shopping will be made on request, so the Guests will find basic kitchen items on their arrival
The apartment is on the third floor (The 1st floor is the floor above ground floor);
In the building there is NOT an elevator, but we'll be glad to carry your luggage upstairs.
IMPORTANT: in the building there are four more apartments, all basically the same size of Giotto, with slightly different features (microwave oven instead of dishwasher, two single sofa beds in the living, lower floors). We will host you in the best available apartment.
With my wife and our two puppies in the Marche countryside. I am going to open a country resort there.
The building belongs to my Family since 250 years. I restored all the palace on 2002-2006
Location is unique: you cross the street and you enter the Medicis Chapels; you walk three minutes and you are in the Cathedral Square.
Florence railway station is at five minutes walk.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.