Corolla House Rental Photos and Description
4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, pool, decks, rooftop deck, poker room, private pool
Gorgeous home with modern design and decoration. Relax in the pool or hot tub, cool off on the covered deck or enjoy the panoramic views of the ocean, sound and lighthouse from the roof top crows nest while soaking in the sun.
The lower level has a carport, entrance and a full bath leading to the pool and hot tub. The middle level has a king master bedroom with private bath, a bedroom with a queen size bed, a bedroom with two bunk beds, a full hall bath, a den with pocket doors for privacy with a full-size pullout sleep sofa, and an additional half bath. The top level has a king master bedroom with private bath, a large living area with gas fireplace, kitchen with gas appliances and a 'ships watch' loft with game table. The views from the roof top crows nest are beautiful.
Cable TVs (both master bedrooms, living room, and den)
Distance to beach access: approximately 350 yards.
- 2 king master bedrooms
- Premium Cable TV channels, dvd and blu-ray players, flat screen tvs in master suites, den and living room
- Ocean view from decks
- Beach Chairs
- Walking distance to shopping centers, restaurants, bagel shops, coffee shops, gourmet and budget super markets, theater, ice cream, go karts, and other fantastic entertainment.
- Ample room for parking
- Decks / roof sun deck / crows nest / beautiful sunset/sunrise views
- Near corolla light mini golf
- Near Currituck Lighthouse… climb the lighthouse for a great view.
- Near Food Lion shopping center… easy access from the whale head community, enjoy great bagels at the Lighthouse Bagel shop.
- Near Timbuck II Shopping Center … lots of great dining, shopping, mini-golf and go-karts.
- Near Corolla Light Shopping Center
- 5 minute drive away from the 4-wheel drive beach area where the wild horses are.
- 3 minute drive to Harris Teeter grocery store
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible