Eagle Crest House Rental Photos and Description
3 bed, 2 bath, full kitchen home with golf course views
Be our guest at our beautiful chalet in Eagle Crest Resort near Bend. Featuring 3 bedrooms + loft, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen w/ dishwasher, laundry and a lovely patio with uninterrupted golf course views- this place will allow you to experience the great outdoors while enjoying the comforts of home.
• 3 Bedrooms plus loft. Master bedroom includes queen bed, 2nd bedroom has queen bed, 3rd bedroom with double bed (6 inches smaller than queen) and a futon in the loft area. All linens included.
• 2 full bathrooms with tubs (one with jets) and showers in both. Towels provided.
• Kitchen: Fully equipped with full size appliances (fridge, dishwasher, oven, microwave), small appliances (coffee maker, toaster, blender, crock pot etc), dishes, pots & pans, cutlery, can opener, wine opener, bakeware, spices etc.
• Patio: dining table & 8 chairs, one chaise, propane bbq and lots of grass to sit or play on
• Great Room: HDTV, Blu-ray DVD player w/ NetFlix and Pandora, stereo, iHome dock w/ speakers to play music from your ipad/iphone/smartphone.
• For Work: WiFi throughout, small desk with office chair. We get full cell signal w/ AT&T.
• For kids: Bathroom step stool, toys and board games.
• Other: Central heating and cooling (A/C), instant on gas fireplace. There is private parking for 2 cars in front.
• Electronic front door lock w/ key pad access - which means no more fumbling with lock boxes when you arrive
• DCCA# 1038.
Central Oregon has something to do for everyone. For outdoor enthusiasts, you can hike, jog, swim, golf, bike, ski, kayak, rock climb (you get the idea). 9 inches rain a year = 300 days of sunshine, which is music to your ears if you live on the rainy side. There are literally hundreds of trails and parks to keep you exploring for months. If you want something more relaxing, there are excellent restaurants in the area, tax free shopping at the Bend outlet stores, and many scenic drives all around. Or you can read a book by the fireplace, catch some rays on the patio, soak in the jetted bathtub, watch a Netflix movie on the HDTV, surf the web via WiFi, or use the spa at the Eagle Crest resort.
Eagle Crest resort is conveniently situated between Sisters, Redmond and Bend. Nestled among the majestic Cascade Mountains, the resort is huge and covers over 1700 acres (7+ miles from one end to the other) and is surrounded by ancient Juniper trees. The property includes:
- 11 miles of paved biking trails, many more unpaved
- 3 sports centers with swimming pools, hot tubs, fitness equipment, basketball, tennis, playgrounds etc.
- An outdoor 'water spray park', awesome for kids (and adults who want to be a kid) in the summer.
- Three golf courses, putting course and driving range
- Cool geocaches to explore. Hiking trails along the Deschutes river, on the nearby buttes or around the resort.
- Bike rentals (Tip: 50% discount between Noon-2pm)
- Horseback riding
- Restaurants, (a rather pathetic) mini-market, and many other amenities.
- ~10 mins away from Fred Meyer, 15 min from Trader Joe's (Tip: try their awesome collection of pre-cooked fresh and frozen entrees and reasonably priced wines).
Your stay includes up to 6 passes that provide admission to all three sports centers and pools. You will probably find yourself alternating between spending time around the resort, and using it as a base to discover the surrounding area.
We simply love spending time here over and over again. Its become a family tradition. Hopefully you will do the same.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
About Julie Gupta
We're an active, fun-loving family that lives in Portland, Oregon. We love traveling and spending time with our family & friends - as much of it outdoors as possible.
Julie Gupta purchased this house in 2013
Why Julie Gupta chose Eagle Crest
We've visited Central Oregon's various resorts (Sunriver, Black Butte Ranch, Brasada Ranch, Eagle Crest, Bend, etc.) for several years and finally decided to buy our own place at our favorite - Eagle Crest. Our kids simply love it, and we've found they have a new appreciation for the outdoors. Their favorite activities include hunting for golf balls (like a year long Easter egg hunt), watching the rabbits and deer just outside the chalet, geocaching, riding bikes, swimming, skiing etc. There's something to do here throughout the year. Unlike Sunriver or Black Butte Ranch, Eagle Crest is less crowded and a lot brighter with expansive multi-mountain views. Its also a bit warmer in the winter and rarely has snow on the roads.
If you love the outdoors and are interested in discovering the area, email us for a week-long itinerary of fun things to do.
What makes this house unique
Unlike townhomes and condos in Eagle Crest, the chalets are detached from each other offering more privacy. Lots of exposed wood throughout provides a relaxing 'mountain cabin’ feel. This particular unit has a uniquely large grassy side yard and back yard, plus a much larger dining room window overlooking an ancient Juniper tree - making it light and bright inside. And it includes the technology we can't live without - WiFi, HDTV, Blu-ray DVD player with Netflix and Pandora, iHome speaker dock for your Pad/iPhone/smartphone, front door with electronic key pad (so you can check-in at any time and don't have to worry about finding keys) etc.