Sunriver Chalet Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms + Loft, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6 (1 bedroom can be divided into 2 parts)
Special: Stay 7 nights for $650 until Nov 22.
SEE OUR GREAT REVIEWS BELOW
- 2 bedrooms (1 bedroom can be divided into 2 rooms) + landing
- Bedroom #1: queen
- Bedroom #2: queen + twin (bedroom has pullout divider that can provide privacy for two sides of room)
- Landing: double futon
- 1 with clawfoot tub/shower
- 1 with shower
Basement: Cable TV, Foosball table and washer & drier
- 6 UNLIMITED PASSES to the SHARC pool facility (open year-round)*. This compares favorably to other Sunriver rentals that only offer single use tickets.
- Access to North Pool, tennis courts, year round sled hill
- 3 cable TVs
- Wireless internet
- Fireplace and wood stove (wood included)
- Two cedar decks including gas BBQ
- Front lawn area
- Complete kitchen including new refrigerator, new stove and new counter tops (2013)
- Dishwasher / washer & dryer (purchased 2012)
- Towels and linens
- Games, toys, books
- Foosball table
* Excludes SHARC fitness facility
- Small dog allowed (one allowed under 35 lbs).
- NO SMOKING!
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
About Sunriver Chalet Owner
I grew up in Bend and this house has been our family retreat for over a decade.
Sunriver Chalet Owner purchased this chalet in 1998
Why Sunriver Chalet Owner chose Sunriver
Our cedar chalet was originally built by the son of the founder of NIKE, Bill Bowerman. Cabin feeling with cedar wood beams, clawfoot tub, fireplace, wood stove and large deck on sunny side of home. Located in the quiet Southern end of Sunriver, 2 blocks from the Deschutes River and Harper's Bridge boat launch. Private setting on 1/4 acre lot. Bike path is less than 100 yards away and leads to the Sunriver Lodge and Sunriver Mall (grocery store, restaurants, ice cream, mini golf, etc).